• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auto-stable actin' up?

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Arrrr, me poor packies were auto-stabled last night, but they dinna auto-de-stable this morn'. Me done had ta go manually pull 'em out o' their stalls!

S

Sarphus

Packies don't auto-stable if there's anything stored on them.

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if it's related, but my wife's GD didn't auto stable either. I saw her char logging fine but the GD remained.

She was fighting invasion monsters before that. Enough time has passed since her last kill that the combat timer didn't prevent her from insta-logout. But even not, the GD would have auto stabled when she logged.

Tried it a couple of times, in the end, just stabled the GD at the stable master.

L

laurlo

can't say I trust auto stable. Its safer just to run by the stables.

A

Aboo

I had a problem with just the regular stabling. Last week (thereabouts) I stabled my cu sidhe before I went to Khaldun. All went fine. Logged out that evening with my cu sidhe still in the stables but the next day when I logged in my cu sidhe was standing beside me.