• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auto Patch Issues?

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone else been having issues with the Auto Patch today?

It was working fine when I was on yesterday (last time I loaded the AP was around 10pm EST), but today it keeps telling me to make sure I have an active internet connection, and I can only cancel.

Now, I've checked the router and modem, both are working fine. My internet connection is obviously fine as well. Only thing that won't work is the AP... Been trying every so often for the last four hours with no success...

B

Babble

UO patcher seems to work, though I got nothing to patch.
Running UO in administration mode?

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've tried that and about everything else I can think of. Bypassing the AP by opening the client through the program files isn't even working. It either freezes or tells me that it couldn't connect to UO...

swampjumper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am unable to get on uo even trying uo 9th aniv gets as far as char log in then doesnt develop any further Mythics get a grip i pay for seven accounts i exspect to be able to play them i usually a quiet fellow dont post much but the body of the dog will start to speak and post will get heard.