• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auto attack toggle: A long overdue addition

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a really simple change that I have always felt would be very welcome. I know most occasions you want to auto attack, but there are some that you don't and when you get targeted, especially with a ranged weapon equipped, it's impossible to go into peace mode before you make an attack. In fact invariably you'll get attacked by something, shoot at it, then when you press the war/peace macro you get the "you must wait a moment..." message, so going into peace mode takes two button presses.

Not only would a toggle make taming and not accidentally angering your target a thing of the past, it would always do away with that accidentally shot at mongbat that causes you to have to wait for the logout timer.

Don't know how hard it would be to make happen, and yes, the impact is generally rather small, but I think it would be a nice addition all the same.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On my archer, I made it a habit of disarming first then going home. Everyone else makes it past the mongbats before they squawk like the big monkeyrats they are... I have learned the time out for 2 minutes though turns to 5 if you try to logout before the timer. If they gave us a debuff to let us know I'd be thankful for that addition as well as yours.