• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auspicious & Charmed: Do they drop or is it a Shame bug?

Wizal the Fox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I have kept tracks of all the Shame loot to decide what to keep, what to use, what to sell, etc, I have seen all the suffixes and all the prefixes but 2: Auspicious and Charmed.

- "Auspicious" is supposed to be the Prefix for Luck, but while I have seen many with the "of Fortune" suffix I have yet to see any with the "Auspicious" prefix.

- "Charmed" is supposed to be the Prefix for EP, but while I have seen many with the "of Alchemy" suffix I have yet to see any with the "Charmed" prefix.

I have asked everyone I know and noone has seen any of them either. So I'm starting to think there may be something wrong here.

Or have any of you seen them?

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have also done more than a little shame hunting and can confirm that neither of the 2 prefixes has dropped for me (in maybe around 2500 items)...

Hephaistos of Europa

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I too have not seen either of these prefixes (Auspicious & Charmed) on ANY items & i've farmed numerous amounts of Unbound EVs and Chaos Vortex' *has nearly 3k shame points* and I usually take 5-6 bags and load them ALL up with loot before i drop em off at my house for unraveling and such.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not seen any either. On a side note, I don't think musical instruments spawn as loot either. I've been keeping my out out for any elemental slayer and so far I've not received any instruments at all.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been a farming fool as of late... unraveled untold 1000s of Shame items... (mostly from LvL 5) and haven't seen these myself...

I'll ask my guildies that are living down there to keep an eye out as well...

Doesn't look like they drop though, as those two wouldn't seem like they'd be the "rare" ones... ya know?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I still have not seen Auspicious & Charmed titles on ANY items, even after the update, hopefully there are a few more "good" tweaks here shortly to address this.