• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed August Fishing Challenge

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fish chosen for this months challenge, is the Fairy Salmon. Thanks go to Karn, our last months winner, for choosing this months Fish! As usual, submit your entries over at the mailbox at the EM Hall. The winners will be announced by the end of the month! The entry with the heaviest fish will be crowned the winner. Entries must be submitted no later than the 31st of the month and will have until the 5th of September to submit their choice for next months fish!

NOTE: To give a bit of flexibility, please choose a fish that is of rare quality. No legendary or dungeon fish will be accepted for future contests. The winner may submit their choice via email: [email protected].

Continue reading...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
anyone selling Fairy Salmon bait I used all mine and got zip, nada, nothing

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wearing a bait suit? How many bait did you use, I usually get 6 to 12 Fairy for 220-250 bait (Beetle full and my backpack full of fish). I've done I think 6 loads and have over 50 fairy salmon. I have a bit (50ish) of Smelly I'll give you if you holler in game.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Wearing a bait suit? How many bait did you use, I usually get 6 to 12 Fairy for 220-250 bait (Beetle full and my backpack full of fish). I've done I think 6 loads and have over 50 fairy salmon. I have a bit (50ish) of Smelly I'll give you if you holler in game.
I will try to catch you ASAP, woke up later this morning due to an early morning phone call about our son on his way to the ER. He is ok and home, some reaction to something he ate, but it woke us up and we could not get to sleep again for some time. As for the suit yep my Fisher has one, something I got when I came back in 2015. He never leaves the house without it. just bad luck with the bait, seems I never able to get the bait I wanted on most of the quests so I went thru the 39 I had real quick.

Last edited: