• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [Aug 3, 2017] Discovered Missive, Seeking Assistance (Cove's Landing)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking at the crude language Aedon snickered a bit. He had, over the years seen many orc missives. But few had been as crudely composed as this one. Although it did have some similarity to basic Shadowclan, it lacked finesse or really any subtle malice. It was almost as though a band of young orcs had split off and fancied themselves to be warriors. Taking up a pen and paper, he made a quick note as to what he thought the message said.
"I will send this on to Cove later on." He thought to himself.
Folding the note, he slipped it into his pocket, and headed out into the Glade.

To Zarfu from Sh'kah'r You gave them a magic stomping. You have done good, Coves humans did bad. You caused the humans to bleed(Spread their blood) Cove falls, then we march on the rest of them. Dag and Fig will get them some food. (names I suppose.) Stomp them Caines and crack their skulls. I got some plans. Sending sneaky Puh' doo to split their heads. Get ready to march soon.