• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event [Aug 17, 2017] The *Feluccan*-Ilshenar Way : God of the Sea (Europa)

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got a big boat, shanghaiing people to sail in it now. :)

Hope you show up VP and Pro, no excuses!

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I got it wrong, no boats!

Good event thank you, W got no drops at all, as our entire team stayed in Fel fighting Pro and God :)
We dominated PvP again...
Should have done the drops in Fel though!

The event was good, thanks to EM and UO for setting them up, but there are so many cheats and people who really abuse that entire event system tbh.
All the VP (cowards) and Pro on blues, just to get event drops, and all the multi boxers and xsharders...
It really is like a lot of them have inside knowledge as well.
We were just pvping, but we got to see the greed really close up, was pretty abhorrent.

Bottom line, our whole guild enjoyed it, and we had a good fun couple of hours pvping, so thank you.

Last edited:

Aj TUK

Adventurer
looooool! I do apologise! I was out celebrating results day with some friends!
A* in IT ,A in Business and B in History!!!

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats. :)

IT to give me PvP scripts,
Business skills to gain gold for my armour,
And History to correctly record all our Victories in the annals of time?

I commend your dedication to the cause. :shots:

Aj TUK

Adventurer
LOOOOL! OFC my good sir! I'm very, very dedicated but then again... we don't need scripts to beat our competition...