• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auctions..what would you like to see?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
XMG has graciously offered me the use of their auction house. I ran an auction a very long time ago, during the time Kassie was running hers and would love to start up auctions again.

I was currently thinking every 2 weeks....depending on popularity.

My question to you Originals...

1. Would you like to see auctions again on Origin?
2. If so, what types of items would you be willing to bid on/donate to the auction house to be sold?

I know that most people are self-sufficient and can pretty much gather their own resources and items...but if there were items that you needed...bulk wood/ingots...etc. or anything of the sort that you would bid on rather then get yourself.

Anyway I just thought I'd throw the idea out there and see how many people would be interested in this before I actually get the ball rolling :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
And Cassie is still around (*waveS* I'm just too lazy to login on that account).

If you need any help Larisa, let me know. I was resetting up the house on Ice Island, but wasn't going to run any auctions unless there was a desire for them and the last one I did a year and a half ago had very few people show :(

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you would find more interest than is reflected in the number of replies here. It looks like the shard is growing a bit.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think I am going to put a mail box at my luna house and drop books from time to time because I know not everyone reads Stratics, hopefully I'll get some input that way as well :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Put up a message board and ask them to leave a reply.

Coach Craig

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Yes Larisa I would love to get the Premier Auction House up and going soon ... Plus there are bulk regs, ingots, wood, leather, BOS, POF, etc... on the rooftop vendors for those that don't have time to gather. I try to keep suits for training (100% LRC, All 70s, + extras) at very very cheap prices for those making new toons or just coming back to the game. Just let me know a time you'd like to get set up.