• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auctioning Lake Superior Luna House!

D

DVI

I've decided to sell one of my two luna houses on LS as I rarely play anymore and can't justify paying for an acct I know longer use.

The house will be sold via an auction, but I will include a provision where I can chose to extend the auction length if I am unhappy with the current offers. The auction will run from Wed 8/20 thru Wed 8/27 and at the end of the auction as I choose the two highest bidders will each be permitted to make a single counter bid.

I will accept all offers in gold or items of equal value as agreed upon by myself and the buyer, inquire for more information Offers may be made via stratics post, pm, icq, or in game message board and will be updated here as time allows.

The house is the 2nd house south of the EAST gate along the inner wall and is currently an 8x8 or 8/9 and when upgraded with both ML and the storage increase code can hold up to 20 vendors.

The house will come empty except for two rental vendors currently inside. The rent in the house normally ranges from 100k-200k per week.