• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] ~Auctioning fully trained Giant Beetle 7xLegendary & GM poison~

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya!

Dont often see trained bets for sale on these boards so im pretty much just testing the waters here.
I have a fully Scrolled and trained AI/RC/Poison Beetle up for grabs. Its a real best! Both for soloplay, a second account or groupplay!

Currently located on EU but can be transfered to ATL withing a few days.

Startbid: 200mil
Min bid increasment: 5mil
Buyout: 300mil
Auction ends when no new bids has been placed for 24 hours.

Fully trained beetle stats.png
Fully trained beetle.png

Best regards
Butters

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Actually, this is the best place to post for pet sales. Price not too bad considering you have 200 M invested in scrolls, PLUS a gargantuan amount of time to train and skill blue bugs. This is a fearsome bug!
So I think you are right to post it here. See what bids you can get. GL to you.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, this is the best place to post for pet sales. Price not too bad considering you have 200 M invested in scrolls, PLUS a gargantuan amount of time to train and skill blue bugs. This is a fearsome bug!
So I think you are right to post it here. See what bids you can get. GL to you.
Thank you Celticus!
Yes lets hope this get some interest :) If thos goes well i will auction off a fully scrolled and trained AI/Chiv fully trained PP Mare next.
Or maybe even take som orders if anyone wants something special :)

// Butters

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Thank you Celticus!
Yes lets hope this get some interest :) If thos goes well i will auction off a fully scrolled and trained AI/Chiv fully trained PP Mare next.
Or maybe even take som orders if anyone wants something special :)

// Butters
I also belong to the "low funds" crowd, mostly due to no time to play UO. Selling the bug is painful due to the work involved, but selling the PP fully trained mare can be even more painful.
Not having gazillions etc, still a fun game to play, and playing just for fun is more fun..lol. Once you sell these, esp PP pets they are gone forever.
GL to you.