• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item [Auction] "Truly Rare Fish" in Big Fish look (Season 3 Korean Shard EM item)

For Sale, currently located on Atlantic. I aquired this from a Luna IDOC on Drachenfels.

truly rare fish 2t.jpg truly rare fish.jpg

Special thanks to @Decadence for pointing me to the information on where this item came from: http://www.bricities.com/tuo/s03allkrtw.html

According to that site, it is a Season 3 EM drop, with a total of 10 having been originally created.

The sale format is an Auction, ending at 00:01 AM (GMT) on Sunday 03.07.2016 (that's the third of July for you Americans). The 10 minute rule applies. No reserve price.

The item can be viewed at any time I'm online until it is sold. Contact me here or on ICQ (58466401) if you want to see it ingame.