• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auction this Satuday?

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With low turn outs on Friday and me being unexpectedly busy tonight (Real life going out with friends takes precident over a game today after work this week) I would like to try and hold the auction Saturday afternoon at an "earlier" time.

Does anyone object to having an auction at 5pm CST? Will that work for people? Or 7pm CST? Something that's earlier but also on a Saturday might be better?

Thoughts?

M

MistyMagik

Actually a Saturday afternoon PST would work really well for me, just no early mornings. Friday tends to be tough to get to the auction these days so that might be a better time for me. Thanks Cassie

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't do mornings. Unless I'm at work. Then I do so with a grumble.

I'm going to shoot for 7pm CST. PRovided we have enough items.

Cheers.