• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auction safes...

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is just me. But I have one auction safe so I can't really test it with others to see if maybe they just do different facing directions.

But apparently the house tool can't be used on it, but is there any way to spin the front Graphics instead of facing East to face South more towards like you know... the steps of the home?

I know in the grand scheme of things it probably doesn't really matter, but call me quirky. I prefer it facing what I consider a more proper direction. Given the layout of my home.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is what I'm talking about... but like I think I asked (without looking). Does anyone know if there's a way to spin these so the tumbler and handle face "forward" southern ?

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
house tool does work just tried it on mine. maybe you have to lock it down?
Okay, well I feel like a slight idiot. It only works if the safe doesn't currently have an item on it. But admittedly when I originally tried, I had just one safe and didnt think to remove the item... got 3 now so hit an epmty.