• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auction for Trammel Castle in Minoc Bowel in fantastic spot

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all I want to announce another auction for a Trammel Castle on the Legends Shard being held bye The Freeholders of Legends (FAL).

The minimum bid for this castle is 40 mil gold and will continue until Thurs July 31st at 6 pm est. Only bids posted in this thread within this thread will be acknowledged (absolutely no pms or emails or icqs will be considered because to me it creates a loophole for sellers to gouge and ripoff buyers) Also no editing you're posts (meaning you're bids) because when the auction is over I want a timestamped winning bid (not someone that hid there time stamp while editing to get in a late bid) Also no trades accepted.

The cords for this Castle are 131o 14N 90o 4E This is on the Legends shard and on the Trammel Facet. This is a gorgeous mountain view property with a mountain north.

As always FALS auctions are as honest as one can make them on a forum and I will only accept delays of final purchase from people I personally know so if you do not know me please do not bid more then you can come up with within 48 hours after auction close. I will also use my discretion of what I consider legitimate bids and can and will exercise a veto on any and all bids I find conspicuous or suspicious.

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I can find a buyer for my Trinny Swamp castle I might consider it. In the meantime, bump.

N

NewThunder

If I can find a buyer for my Trinny Swamp castle I might consider it. In the meantime, bump.
Owning two castles is a great status symbol, would raise your standing in the community.

O

ouguru

42 million.....Im a lurker but a long time Legends guy. If there is any problem Damia can assure you of my credability under the name Brazin in her guild.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone deserves a castle it's you, I'll step back and let you have this one. :)

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction for Trammel Castle in Minoc Bowel in fantastic spot
I'm going to be honest: I would never want any sort of home located in the colon of Minoc.

O

ouguru

Good ole work. Missed on a good chance at getting a castle finally. :(

A

Annienox

I had a funeral to go to but got home just in time. I wasn't sure I was going to make it but I did. Thanks Damia. I guess I should thank Plucky for selling it as well. :)

A

Annienox

sorry hun i didnt buy it to turn around and sell it again. not to mention i have already moved all my boards and leather and such to it and buy did that suck. lol p.s. thanks again Plucky

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Owning two castles is a great status symbol, would raise your standing in the community.
I already do, one in Fel and one in Tram :p

That said it was more for storage, not status. Hey, shouldn't you KNOW I have 2 since you guys keep track of where every house/castle is? :danceb:

I decided I was too busy IRL to sell one and move. I'm sorry I missed out on this one though.