• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] AUCTION ENDED - FINAL SALE PRICES LISTED: In-Game No-Reserve Auction Ends Sunday 4/10

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Howdy Peeps,

I'm holding my 2nd in-game auction using the auction-safes with no reserves and no buyouts! 20 items up for grabs on the first floor in my Atlantic Luna house located on the south side of Luna between Captain Norrington and Decadence's houses. Auction starts today and will end Sunday, 4/10 at approximately 11:45pm EST. With no reserve, here's your chance to get some recent EM items (and some older ones) at great prices!

Please don't post bids here. All bids must be made on the auction safes. Feel free to ICQ or PM me if you have questions.

Here are the items up for grabs FINAL SALE PRICES BELOW - 5.058b TOTAL:
  • A Very Old And Well-Used Guillotine (15) Sonoma - 210m
  • A Powerful Beacon Used By The Vo-Dont Family Used to Generate Evil (10) Lake Superior - 190m
  • A Magical Statue: Its Form Takes The Shape Of The Observer’s One True Love (15) Napa Valley - 175m
  • Decaying Scales (4) Napa Valley - 200m
  • Withered And Gnarled Sapling That Seems To Teem With Some Sort Of Dark Energy (15) Lake Austin - 187m
  • Azure Wisp Chamber (20) Great Lakes - 73m
  • Azure Dragon Replica (20) Legends - 225m
  • The Demonic Hairball Of Dom The Cat Pulsing With Dark Magic And the Scent of Catnip (15) Napa Valley - 112m
  • I Rolled The Dice And Beat Mesanna Playing Roulette On Origin (Glacial Cup and Dice) (5) Origin - 1.5b
  • Golden Shimmering Sun-Dried Roses Of A Lost Love (15) Drachenfels - 165m
  • Crude Orcish Axe (30-40) All Shards - 50m
  • Christmas Carols (~10) Baja - 98m
  • Algae Ridden Net Caught By Snox’s Ship (30) Europa - 236m
  • Subdue (*) All Shards - 107m
  • Ancient Ceremonial Sword Of Unknown Origin, Used In Rituals Of Blood Sacrifice (15) Lake Austin - 150m
  • Lonely Dolphin (15) Wakoku - 700m
  • Britannia Royal Spy - Investigator (22) Great Lakes - 65m
  • Ranger Garb (15) Chesapeake - 226m
  • Halloween 2006 - Baja (10) Baja - 80m
  • The Remains Of The Snowman We Built Together (15) Sonoma - 309m
Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 10.16.50 PM.png
Cheers,
Clops

Attachments

Last edited:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Golden Shimmering Sun-Dried Roses Of A Lost Love
100 mil

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im amazed that multiple glacial dice and cup were given on origin. All the other shards during that tour got 1 of them.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Im amazed that multiple glacial dice and cup were given on origin. All the other shards during that tour got 1 of them.
I'm amazed he is selling this, its a rare opportunity to have something like this auctioned off. Its been years.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Updated with prices as of 9:30EST. 2 Hours left!