• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Auction Closed Buyout Met

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all, I have a Fel Keep on the edge of Compasion Dessert next to the road that I got but cant use now. I am going to Auction it off to give those who want a chance at one have it. Keep can be customized with new designs.

Rules: Auction will run from July 16th-25th at 10 PM Eastern Time
20 minute Rule applies.
Minimum Bids 25M Until 1P. After 1P 100M Bid Minimum

Starting Bid: 200M

Buyout: 3P

Keep.png

Good Luck to everyone and hope your dreams come true.

Last edited:

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice spot... This is next to my keep.. Non c/o spot.. If you buy this reach out to me.. .Im not playing anymore.. If you get this and mine.. I believe you can place a Castle. You might have to get the tower as well... But that should be cheap enough.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Nice spot... This is next to my keep.. Non c/o spot.. If you buy this reach out to me.. .Im not playing anymore.. If you get this and mine.. I believe you can place a Castle. You might have to get the tower as well... But that should be cheap enough.
I could be wrong but I highly doubt a castle is possible here, @Scribbles owned both keeps before selling and if it was possible i'm sure he would have sold a castle instead of two keeps...

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scribbles was selling this spot as 2 keeps or a spot for a Castle if I recall correctly.. But I think he owned the small tower as well... No one jumped on keeps and they sat for a few weeks.. I'm sure you can look up the post. But anyway I shouldn't of posted as in logged for the summer and not coming back till atleast October. Good luck with the sale man!

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Archnight the screen shot from the original post is above. It looks like it is a Castle spot. Not sure why he sold it as 2 keeps. I agree with you, but I remember the market was really slow back then.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes this is the one I got from Scribbles. I got it intending to make a museum but I screwed up and traded a house with my items in the moving crate. Now my intentions are to sell it and Donate gold to my guild.
Yes a castle will fit there but you would need the keep behind me, the tower beside me and posibally the small house in front

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry man I didn't mean to hijack your post! I own the keep to the left of yours.. You would need the tower as well, as far as I know. I'm not selling mine till atleast October.

Great spot! Good luck with the sale.