• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Auch, I do not like the new Stratics top banner

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Please bring the old one back

V

Victoria Navarre

No,I like the new one. :) it's good to see them change the banner every once in a while.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It's hurt my eyes and flames is not what we are looking for here but more serios debats.
I don't feel it fit the forum

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It doesn't really go with the rest of the forum does it?

Maybe they'll change the design on that too.

V

Victoria Navarre

It's hurt my eyes and flames is not what we are looking for here but more serios debats.
I don't feel it fit the forum
Yeah the "A" is a little on the bright side. Maybe the Stratics Admin could give us posters an option of what would show up.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At the bottom left of the page you can select a forum theme. :)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I like it since it flows with the SA on uo.com . Id say stratics in the middle with the abyss/stratics merged logo on each side.

Sorta like this but, thats just my two cents.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i like the darker background, but i dont think its working on my system like it should since i dont use IE.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i like the darker background, but i dont think its working on my system like it should since i dont use IE.
What are you having problems with? (I use Firefox and it seems OK)

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the banner and background for the UO forums. I don't like the banner at uo.stratics.com. Lose the gargoyle.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please have patience while this transition takes place, it won't all happen at once. Breaks for food and sleep are required periodically :D

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey man, it's like oncoming highbeam headlights, you don't sit and stare at them.......also note, that old banner was as dead as 2D.

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like it. I also like the option to change it as pointed out above (something I was not aware of).

T

Tazar

The UO-Wide-screen one seems to carry the new banner-style further down the page for a probable preview of what's still coming for the normal-screen version.

T

Tukaram

Please have patience while this transition takes place, it won't all happen at once. Breaks for food and sleep are required periodically :D
:twak: Breaks!?! No breaks for you! Bad code monkey, bad! :yell:

... I mean hey I actually like the new page so far. :shots:

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A little change is good to "wake" things up a bit. I too like the link to main stratics pages at the top, so feedback like this and answers like the options button is great for everyone working on this.

Hugs,
Airmid

S

Scratch

i like it, less stress on meh eyeballs with the darker background and all....but what i have noticed the most is the pages are loading faster.....I would just darken up the posting areas alil bit so the contrast isnt so vulgar....

M

Mitzlplik_SP

Hey man, it's like oncoming highbeam headlights, you don't sit and stare at them.......also note, that old banner was as dead as 2D.
LOL (wonders what game he`s playing) :popcorn:

I love the new look of Stratics. I`ve always been a fan of the flame,looks great!:thumbup1:

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At least use a red-skinned gargoyle... those purple ones they seem to like promoting so much aren't a good example. Too similar to races from other series.

P

Phineas le Monge

Background colors don't effect the way I "debats". But could we add an automatic spellchecker? That way I wouldn't make as many mistaks or typos.
LOL:lol:

Ancient proverb say:
Whatever doesn't grow,
whatever doesn't learn,
whatever doesn't change...dies.

B

Beer_Cayse

I'd still like the usage of the UO symbol for the UO forums. Coloring and background of the banner I do like.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*changes back to the old one*

Wow, that was a horrible ten minutes. Messed my sig up too... :p

S

Scratch

i like it, less stress on meh eyeballs with the darker background and all....but what i have noticed the most is the pages are loading faster.....I would just darken up the posting areas alil bit so the contrast isnt so vulgar....
wow....did stratics listen to lil ole me?
the new look is fab

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really liking the forums. The uo.stratics.com page looks better now too, without the gargoyle.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I like the new look.... and I like the darker color... it is nicer on my eyes.

T

Trebr Drab

I like the new look.... and I like the darker color... it is nicer on my eyes.
I hadn't really thought about it, but it is nicer to the eye.

The top banner doesn't do much for me, but it's not bad either. I get the whole lava rock thing and think that's pretty cool.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
For the record, I like the new theme as well. I think it looks terrific. The contrast is really refreshing and makes it easier for me to focus on the information.