• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attn: PrettyMel (And the rest of Napa!)

K

KambriaNvM

I saw your post with Attention to Liquid, very good memory Gellor. Good to see you and Tick still checking out the forums.

Mel: I do apologize, I forgot the password to my ICQ number :< Sad but true. I had to pull my old one out of use. My ICQ number I can be reached at is 677778.

Any of my old friends who may be on my other list but not on this one please feel free to contact me. I don't check ICQ that often anymore but I do try to check once a week or so.

What is the game like nowadays? Stealthers still walking around wtf pwning everyone? Mages (Skilled) still a viable option in pvp?

Special Hi to everyone in NvM (Past and Present): Thumbs, Gellor, Tick, Babs, Suzie, Kulgan, Wanted, Pavid, Skeet, Slash, Golf, Shid, GP, Kyros, Naz, Raiden, Bella, Kalatar W@R, KOS, SON etc and anyone else I may have forgot.

I do plan to start logging on a little a week, to see how its going. Where are all the big fights at now?

G

Hail and welcome back (a bit) to UO!

My name is Pickaxe Pete and I have been trying to reach you, dare I say, the longest of anyone! Little did I know I was singing an ode to a dead ICQ number.

I have been attempting for quite some time to open 'The Napa Community Museum' and am thus in need of a location with top quality passive foot traffic and floor area. The Museum will have nice displays tightly focused on shard history as much as possible, and potentially serve as a hub for community events hosted by me and possibly others too in the future. The idea is to contribute some culture to the community through the location. Exhibits will be high caliber and possibly rotating. It won't be a vendor mall in the least -- who needs another vendor mall, right?

My icq as you may know is 8233819 and I look forward to closing our deal.

Sincerely -- Pete

G

Haha... Kam got pwn'd into getting a stratics account

I do about a once a month Napa check in game and stratics
Just see what kind of things are going on.