• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Attn Kasavan-your assistance is needed, Sir*

R

RJA

Kasavan. Va'lis has been trying to await your presence in Brit for me, but has had no recent luck. We are planning an event in which your assistance would be greatly appreciated. It revolves around a trial for Kaylor McKairin. It has been discussed on our RP board as well as privately and approval has been gained. Please contact me at your earliest convenience if at all possible, so we can discuss.

Thank you so very much.

C

Corvak

I don't think he can reply (I don't think EA lets EMs post on Stratics.)

He probably reads, however.

S

Shioni

I don't think Kasaven reads the forums. I mean Emily of Europa even has a private email for people to contact her. And she also goes around decorating towns a bit.

I dont know if is just Kasavans lower ranking, or if the guy is incompetent, or just not as into as some other EMs.

All I know is that Kasaven has a big pvp background and our second EM who is a big rp fan has only been seen twice.

I don't mean to attack the poor guy but I know about 5 people that would be doing a better job but cant because they had "marks" on their accounts

Anyway your best shot is to spam alot of books around his house detailing your event and if he stumbles over one he will help if he has time Im sure

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He does (or has) read these boards.

He is not allowed to comment via these boards, but can comment in-game to/about things posted here.

And the best way to actually get in touch is via the wedding-message board. Otherwise you're just posting a time and hoping he'll show up.

"Dear Kasaven,

I want to have a "wedding" in the Court of Yew. We want to marry Kaylor with the prisons there. Thank you!

With love,
The RP community"

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Having just met with our beloved EM Kasaven, he has told me to inform you all that he can be contacted via the wedding board in the wedding office, or the guestbooks in the EM hall.

He should be able to contact people from there. *nod*