• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attn Devs: Serious problem & unknown email address

O

Ovrkill

So here i am stuck in destard and i cant log back into that character. Each time i do... i get this error
---------------------------
Error
The UO game client has crashed. To report this crash, hit Control-C and paste the contents of your clipboard

into an email addressed to [email protected] with a description of what you were doing when it crashed.

Version: 7.0.2.1
Exception Id: 3221225477
Module: client.exe
Checksum: 1411104413

OK

This crash happened just as i walked over a red sparkle for the soul harvester.

The thing about this bug error that comes up, is that the email address listed, [email protected], does not exist!! it keeps getting a bounce back from ea.com claiming the email address doesnt exist. So how am i spose to get this fixed ?? page a gm ? yeah sure, if only i could log in with that character!

I can log in with any other character on that account, just not this one!

Paged a gm from another account to try and get the character at least moved to a city and out of destard, but have been stuck in a queue at #17 for the past hour!

*frustration!!!!*

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how odd.... got the very same message (not certain about the numbers listed) while logging in characters to collect tickets today, and I've never seen it before

you've closed the client and all that?

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mabye its like the animation problem some ppl have gotten, and you have to restart comp to fix it.

O

Ovrkill

its just ONE character i cant log in with, everything else is perfectly fine.
done the restart and everything else.
The only thing i can think of iss waiting out the timer on the moon plant things..... just tried... :( still cant log in, keeps crashing with that exact same message

O

Ovrkill

Well...
Finally had a visit from GM Akemai, he was incredibly helpful and was able to figure out it was a bug with where i was standing, so he moved me to a city and then i was able to log back into that character once again.

Thanks for all your help mate, very much appreciated.

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well...
Finally had a visit from GM Akemai, he was incredibly helpful and was able to figure out it was a bug with where i was standing, so he moved me to a city and then i was able to log back into that character once again.

Thanks for all your help mate, very much appreciated.
1st its the sparklies that are getting stuck in inaccessible locations. Now it is the players....