• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attention Stratics Admins.

S

Sweeney

Like other people I am sure, I am not the only one who wishes to change forums but accidentally clicks on one of the Event forums. Can the event forums please have a link to all shard/event forums like every other page?

To others:
Please troll this thread and say I could just press the back button.. the point is convenience not making excuses for how things are.

A

Arch Magus

"Attention Stratics Admins. -Sweeney"

probably just no one cares.

See what all that trolling will get you? lol :p

S

Sweeney

"Attention Stratics Admins. -Sweeney"

probably just no one cares.

See what all that trolling will get you? lol :p
Most of my good ideas get shot down because of my reputation.. I'm used to it. However I sometimes hope people look beyind the OP to the idea. I can safely say there is absolutely no chance that this is a bad idea.. it would take just 5 mins of coding by the web admin.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since this is a forum design issue rather than specific to UO Forums it's not within my control. I will pass on your request however I wouldn't advise holding your breath.

S

Sweeney

It's not a major problem.. just a matter of convenience and is horribly easy to add.

S

Sweeney

Since this is a forum design issue rather than specific to UO Forums it's not within my control. I will pass on your request however I wouldn't advise holding your breath.
I can hold my breath for 90 seconds on the first try.. who knows when I have enough practice (I get tired of testing myself.. personal best was 3:27 with eyes watching tv [People testing this know that eyes open watching something means extra oxygen being wasted]).

S

Sweeney

It happens to me all the time, much to my chagrin.
Finally someone who admits mistakes like myself. Tis the sign of a true man, unless you're a woman.. in which case add a wo in front (Bad joke).

S

Sweeney

That was not a joke about women.. just about english and wordplay.

[edit] Don't call me sweetness unless you want to bring sexual harassment into the mix![/edit]

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A hint: lol and lick smilies and light endearments are a sure sign you're being teased and not to be taken seriously. Friends?

S

Sweeney

I knew that.. was just covering my previously deleted post. Don't take things so seriously "woman" :dunce:.

S

Sweeney

By the way, thanks for the off-topic split. "Woe-man! What happened?"

You know I love you Petra.

S

Sweeney

If you are signing on for the website fix.. yay! If you are signing on for the bickering between myself and the admin, you are about 10 months behind schedule. I argue with authority every chance I get.!

A

Arch Magus

Damnnn, let's give it a rest already.

You must be really bored. lol :p

A

Arch Magus

OK, so what exactly is YOUR personal definition of 'worship'?

:sleep2:

A

Arch Magus

hehe.

Shouldn't you be attempting to play a successful thief or something along those lines?:p

:next: OOoOooOoOoOo

C

Connor_Graham

Like other people I am sure, I am not the only one who wishes to change forums but accidentally clicks on one of the Event forums. Can the event forums please have a link to all shard/event forums like every other page?
I agree. This needs to be done.