• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ATTENTION LUNA HOUSE OWNERS

F

Fraggles

i am wanting to do somthing as a community for halloween. i was thinking of doing a trick or treat night. my idea is that those wanting to participate decorate there luna houses for halloween and then on time before halloween we hold a trick or treat night where we will be at our houses and hand out treats....or tricks. post here and let me know if you would like to to somthing like this.

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think that is a great Idea. I don't have a Luna House, but I think it's a great idea and I could probably find some time to help out a little or maybe find some things to donate.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always decorate my house anyway, so i'd be happy to participate. Will have to start gathering treats now though... as usual I actually don't have much money. :p

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could use any house really, *Puts Down runes to my fel house* and hands out tricks:spider:

F

Fraggles

sounds great! im glad some have an intrest in doing this with me!

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bluntman and Cronics shop would enjoy participating...

What day are you looking to host the Trick or Treating?

F

Fraggles

maybe on oct 29 or 30th? thats a friday and saterday. what days work best for everyone else?

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whatever day isn't when I should actually be handing out candy for real works.

F

Fraggles

ok my icq is 369214966 so we can see how many peeps are interested and start working on the details.
Some ideas for treats are:
Comm deeds of items
minor arties
checks
candy
heritage items/tokens
aos/whispering roses
comm deed bolts and arrows
Crafted items..pendent,resilent bracer ect
colored fishing nets?
imbued items/ingreds
oh....and need some tricks also

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balms and Lotions
Former Candy Give aways
T - Maps
Imbuing Ingrieds
Cornstalks
Skill Scrolls
Scroll of Alacrity
Decor

----Tricks----
Bag of Switches
Decoded and found maps
Bag o bones
exploding boxes
Checks worth 0 gold
Junk
Comm deeds with only 1 item on them

Bluntman and Cronics will participate as long as we arent out doing the real deal with our own little beggers! Already loaded up some packies with stuff to give away..

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe on oct 29 or 30th? thats a friday and saterday. what days work best for everyone else?
I think our town is doing trick or treating Saturday the 30th because the 31 is Sunday.

If i am on i will be handing out some treats!

F

Fraggles

ok lets shoot for Oct 28, thats a thursday and we will be avalible for trick or treaters for aprox one hour or until we run out of goodies. i think 6 pacific time would be good? the houses that want to participate should Deco for halloween! and perhaps if you dont have a luna house and you want to participate you could pick a luna house with no one home lol and give out treats useing a packy to hold them :) i really like the idea's on the tricks on the post above this one! if you want to donate items you can contact me in game im usally on. my Toon is Mokey Fraggle or Venus/Luna .

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'll focus on finishing my decorating first :p

28th sounds good to me though

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will be there. House is redesigned and I got a good start to the decorating!

sherianna

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Marina's place would love to join in on the fun. House is decorated and goodies are ready. Thursday the 28th is great for me. Wonder if we could get Sabrina to bring this up at one of the community meeting for those that may not read the forums?

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Marina's place would love to join in on the fun. House is decorated and goodies are ready. Thursday the 28th is great for me. Wonder if we could get Sabrina to bring this up at one of the community meeting for those that may not read the forums?
I've messaged her. :thumbup1:

F

Fraggles

it has been brought to my attention that the YGV auction is being held on the day i had planned the trick or treat. so we need to either move to a diffrent day or have the trick or treat earlier in the day. i had forgot about the YGV auction and as this auction has a long history and is always a event to attend i do not want to interfere with them. so now what!! we could have the trick or treat at 5 pst insteat of 6 and i think that would work. if someone could post the exact time the auction will start that be great!

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it has been brought to my attention that the YGV auction is being held on the day i had planned the trick or treat. so we need to either move to a diffrent day or have the trick or treat earlier in the day. i had forgot about the YGV auction and as this auction has a long history and is always a event to attend i do not want to interfere with them. so now what!! we could have the trick or treat at 5 pst insteat of 6 and i think that would work. if someone could post the exact time the auction will start that be great!
YGV Auction is this Thursday (21st) I thought we were doing this on the Thursday the 28th?

YGV Auction is Thursday the 21st at 7pm cst, 8pm est.

F

Fraggles

Bump! 2 days until luna trick or treat have your goodies ready :) im not sure how many people are participating but seems there will be a few im hopeing it works out well and we can offer some fun to the comunity!

F

Fraggles

The event will start at 6 pacific time. thats 3 hours from now but now that the servers are down it might be alittle late getting started