• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Attention GOR Members, Past and Present.

S

Shinobi

I've already posted about this on a thread on the Pacific forum. I'm the GM of P0O on Atlantic. We currently have over 50 active thieves in our guild. Chad Sexington's guild THIEF has an Atlantic division which is allied to us.

Years ago, seightenne came to Atlantic and gave the GOR guildstone to a guildmember of mine, to give to me. It is currently at our guildhouse on display. The reason i'm posting, is because i'd like for an original member of GOR to create an Atlantic division. I don't know how well GOR is doing on Pacific, but from what i've heard it isn't doing too well now-days.

Atlantic is a great shard for a thief to be on. I'm trying to build an "Army of Thieves" so-to-speak, and i want GOR to be a part of it. I can donate some of the thieves in P0O to join GOR to get you guys started if you need.

My 18x18 "Thieves' Fortress" will be the combined guildhouses of P0O, THIEF, and GOR. There's even a thief training room on the first floor. We're going to be taking over the entire shard soon, and i'd like it if you guys were there. I don't want just anyone to create GOR on Atlantic, i'd appreciate it if an original member who knows what it's all about would do it. Your guildstone is waiting...what do ya say?