• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Attention All Those Interested In Doing Rooms/Roof Please Read

Tyson

Seasoned Veteran
Started a Discord with people who enjoy doing rooms. With 2 people we finish rooms/roof in about 50 minutes and with three we finish under 45. If you are interested in joining the room please consider we like to set up as follows
A Discord Tamer with a Chiv/Ai Pet and a Sampire or a Tamer with a Discord cu and a Sampire Also we've recently throw in the mix An SDI tamer w/ Disco Pet an SDI tamer with a RC pet and a Sampire, so feel free to voice your ideas and ALL LIVES MATTER !
We have a pretty nice set up going and welcome those interested
Discord Tyson#6212

Last edited:

jag2769

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I Have Started a Discord with people who enjoy doing rooms. With 2 people we finish rooms/roof in about 50 minutes and with three we finish under 45. If you are interested in joining the room please consider we like to set up as follows
A Discord Tamer with a Chiv/Ai Pet and a Sampire or a Tamer with a Discord cu and a Sampire
We have a pretty nice set up going and welcome those interested
Discord Tyson#6212
what shard?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would be interested in join. What time do you all play. And my issue I still us a greater dragon.

Tyson

Seasoned Veteran
From morning the night! Give me a message on Discord Tyson#6212, Danpal, we can try to find you a cu! you want to be able to mount and get those Chiv/Ai hits!