Attempting to return

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought I would give UO another go but unable to use account management page. I wrote down my master account information when I cancelled my subscription a year and a half ago but I'm unable to log back in using the same information.

I requested the forgot password option. A email was sent to me saying to continue changing password click here.... entered in a new password and it says there is a error processing my request.

Click the go to help.ea.com feature which requests my username and password which is what I'm trying to get to work in the first place. My patience or lack there of is already spent.

Anybody have this issue and get it resolved?

Thanks!

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Well there's different master account stuff. When you log into uo.com to get to your accounts it should be your email. I think the origin site uses the master master user name :p Haven't dealt with the Origin site in awhile.

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well there's different master account stuff. When you log into uo.com to get to your accounts it should be your email. I think the origin site uses the master master user name :p Haven't dealt with the Origin site in awhile.
Used uo.com then top right account, which took me to accounts.eamythic.com. Not sure which origin site I should try.

Thanks for your response, I'll give it another whirl tomorrow and if no luck try the Messena email

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Yup your in the right place. For account name you'll want the email associated with the account. And password....

LordGenesis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
Catskills
I had this same issue... the mythic password reset does not work at all... its broken.. but if you use the EA games password reset option it will allow you to reset password.. worked for me 2 days ago.

Reactions: Capt. Lucky

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had this same issue... the mythic password reset does not work at all... its broken.. but if you use the EA games password reset option it will allow you to reset password.. worked for me 2 days ago.

This worked for me. Thanks for the heads up. Funny how sometimes the small details are the most frustrating. Glad to see that the game is getting so many new players with the new expansion though!