• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Attempting to create macro

Hey all! Im working discord using masteries, attempting to make a macro to use one lute, cast tribulation on self, cast off, use a second lute, cast trib on self the cast off and repeat. Im unable to get past casting tribulation on myself. I currently have this : use lute, cast trib, wait for target, target self self, pause 1 second, cast trib and repeat, but the macro only casts then targets self and ends :[ any help out there?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are you getting a 'must wait to perform' notice? Try adding a longer pause, that spell takes a while to cast, also a pause at the end will be needed before it can repeat.

No messages, i cast trib on myself, then it stops i tried adjusting pauses from 1 to 4 seconds and adding pauses at the end with no change