• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Zento House for Sale

T

The Home Guild

well, even though it's low, i'll throw out a bid for 10 million, to get things started.
That is rate price for that size and area.
Zento,being nice setting,not many want to live there.Not many have that expansion to enjoy a nice home in the city.
That spot actually was open for sometime before and noone placed[prior].

I wish the seller luck and 10m is good offer and price for it.
In my opinion i wish it would have hit it off liek luna has...i love the music designs and animals in zento...and especially the music.

C

Chaosy

Zento,being nice setting,not many want to live there.Not many have that expansion to enjoy a nice home in the city.

In my opinion i wish it would have hit it off liek luna has...i love the music designs and animals in zento...and especially the music.
I would argue that it was quite a hit before the declining playerbase. There used to be plenty of vendors there, now very few. :(

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Cool, thanks for the info, Home! I'm not familiar at all with the Zento housing market, but I love running around the town. I love the critters and flowers. Thanks for letting me know my bid is (hopefully) on par :)

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I have owned that plot since may, just never done anything with it, before it had the Goodfella's Library in it...

I am not sure what happened to the library since it was gone from one night to the other...leaving the empty plot. I asked around if it fell but noone knew...and the plot wasnt empty too long because i had pms about it if i bought it since the library in it just had dissapeared....

if you by any chance was at the IDOC Library , you may be able to tell me if anyone picked up the 500 something books cause i would really hate to see them lost

:)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will up my bid to 25 million.

thanks for the house Avenhar, I love it!!! i'm sorry i outbid you Ivory :(
Ivory, if you want, you can have my little house on Umbra Road right outside Umbra (sent you a PM)!