• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] - Atlantic - Verite Runic Mallet and Chisels

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You want WAY too much for it in my opinion, especially since it only has half the charges it should. With only 10 charges, I will give you 500K.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mallets only have 10 charges you are thinkin of runic hammer regular ones hehe verite meh 2-3 mil OOPS my bad didnt know was also carp bods now as well so 20 charges is possible 10 charge ones are from ter mur quest guess there is 2 values now =)

bitway

Visitor
mallets only have 10 charges you are thinkin of runic hammer regular ones hehe verite meh 2-3 mil OOPS my bad didnt know was also carp bods now as well so 20 charges is possible 10 charge ones are from ter mur quest guess there is 2 values now =)
Good to know it :)

Thank you

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Considering I bought one yesterday off of a vendor on ATL, with 20 charges for 800K, I feel my offer was, and is, fair. But whatever, I withdraw my offer.

bitway

Visitor
Considering I bought one yesterday off of a vendor on ATL, with 20 charges for 800K, I feel my offer was, and is, fair. But whatever, I withdraw my offer.
I am sorry, it was not my intention to disrespect you ! Your offer may be fair, I’m just new on the game and do not know the prices of things yet.
It may be 800k but for this price I wouldn’t like to sell it

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am sorry, it was not my intention to disrespect you ! Your offer may be fair, I’m just new on the game and do not know the prices of things yet.
It may be 800k but for this price I wouldn’t like to sell it
I wasn't offering 800K for yours! The one I bought had 20 charges, not 10. Sorry, but I have wasted enough time. I am no longer interested in your item.

Last edited: