• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Tamer's Corporation And The Knights Order Seeking Members

G

Ghostikailo

These two guilds are seeking members the ATC is the main guild and the TKO is for our alts or any one who does not have a tamer character. We are seeking members who are over 18 and have a mature attiude towards Ulitma Online. We have meetings every other saturday at 9 eatern in our guild hall, our tamers guild hall is in tram, and we also do events after the guild meeting. The TKO guild hall is a keep on Ice Island. If you are seeking this kind of friendly envrioment for your Ulitma online experiences please feel free to email me at [email protected] or message me on aim ghosstikailo or icq me at 470918853 i will anwser any questions you have. The guild Leaders Name is Drago. My name is Ghosti Kailo or Michael Carroll.
Thank you for your time and i hope to see in the ulitmate adventure in ulitma online:).