• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] ATLANTIC SHARD: 18X17 in Malas leaving Luna city!!

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
18X17 in Malas leaving Luna city on the other side of the Bridge on path, cant miss! on Atlantic Shard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling an 18x17 RIGHT ON path and beside mountain, would make a great location for anything. I'm at work so I can't provide a picture right now but as your leaving luna on I guess it would be the west side. There is a long white bridge, after you cross that bridge keep following the path and you will actually see about 10 vendors that are named "HOUSE FOR SALE!". You will also notice on your mini map a huge white plot that says "FOR SALE" on it. My asking price and ICQ number are also on the house sign. A 16x14 house just over the bridge back towards luna sold on stratics here for 250mil not to long ago.

I am asking for 120mil for the house. Will consider trades and gold but I do prefer the gold. ICQ 103-086-263 or PM me please. I am not looking trying to profit at all, selling the house for what I paid. With all the traffic on the path it would make an excellent Rune library, museum, or even auction house! Whenever you're on the fourth floor you can actually make it look like your vendors on the roof are standing in the middle of the road/path. This house can be upgraded to an 18x18 if the one infront of it moves forward 1 tile. The house infront of it says "4SALE" on the sign but no contact info. My guess is that it may fall eventually and then you could upgrade this if you wanted from the 18x17 that it is to a 18x18. To my knowledge there is NO SPAWN at the house that I am selling. The reason I am selling is to pay off a debt and clear my name.