• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Shadowlords (Spoiler)

S

slavoie

Dawn gates us to underworld.

There are like 50 shadowlord (manifistations) in there

Killa bunch off, get cloaks of corruption just like before for top damagers.

the real shadowlords show up, attack them, top damagers get gems, everybody else gets cloak and doom artie.

massive lag, hard to move around, and target, one client crash, 2 deaths, frenzied died 6-7 times each, not bad overall.

I was the only person there without a warrior or a greater dragon I think.

I would have had a real shot at the shard but the shadowlord that poped up next to me nobody would put their greaters on to as a shield for the frenzied, and they do a pretty big area damage much like a crimson dragon plus the leach damage from the explosion like the crimsons, so i had to pull the frenzied off several times to heal.

I got a doom artie and a cloak from a real shadowlord so I wonder if everybody that hit them got both.

S

sikooovision

Just to add ...

Shadowlord (manifistations) also can drop Cloak of Silence. I got one on the first manifistation, nothing after that for me.

Am curious to see if anyone actually got a Gem and what they look like.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hit all three Shadowlords and got nothing. Gave Nosfentor a bit of a bashing but his corpse was still blue to me, so looting rights needed for artie drop.

On Drach, all three Shadowlords were in the dungeon from the off at the same time as the manisfestations. Lots of Lich Lords and revenants getting summoned by the bad guys.
At one point the players were getting a real bashing and there was a massive pile of pet corpses in the main corridor.
Had fun and thanks to Frarc, Lugh and others for the resses and heals.

S

slavoie

I really want to kick myself, cause I know i hit one of them for 500 or so and then in a bit of stupididy i release his health bar and could not get it back to target him.

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you missed the gate from Dawn how do you get there?

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you miss the gate you don't get there I would imagine.

S

slavoie

If you miss the gate you don't go. The gate is on top of demon temple in tram on fire island.

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got 3 artis from the main guys and i was doing good damage to them just wondering who got the gems and for how much damage u was doing

S

slavoie

Were the warriors mostly archers or melee?
I was to focused on keeping my frenzied alive to tell.

Edit on the getting in. You can still get in if you miss the gate, because people inside can cast gate and you can come in that way.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got 3 artis from the main guys and i was doing good damage to them just wondering who got the gems and for how much damage u was doing
Got 2 gems,

both shadowlords that gave me gem I had used the Armageddon spell on, the spell dose around 5000 or so.

First shadowlord I did quite abit of damage on my archer while toss G exp pots.

Second shadowlord I barely did any damage to but I still got a gem anyway which surprised me.

btw the third shadowlord I did not get a chance at all.. someone apparently did around 50% damage to it before the main party even got there.

I don't know how the other group got the third one down to that low but the real shadowlords will teleport back to its spawn area if you try to lure it and if it is targeting someone and teleports back, it will run towards them again if they are not too far away.....

The real shadowlord spawns at the same time as the other fake ones, I read that clue in another thead then I just bolted throughout the dungeon looking for them right when I got in and did my 2 spells.

In the process of getting those 2 spells in I died once

M

Merik

Just to add ...

Shadowlord (manifistations) also can drop Cloak of Silence. I got one on the first manifistation, nothing after that for me.

Am curious to see if anyone actually got a Gem and what they look like.