• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Revert Jolly Roger Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can and I did. In fact I even proposed a solution to the problem unlike you did. All you did was attack me for having Stratics titles. Bravo, what's next? Insulting my mom?

Also drops aren't based on templates. I get them all the time with characters created the day of the event.
No I attacked you for being a Whiner!!! LOL

I offered no solution because there was no problem to solve. It isnt broken, your thought process is another matter!

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets put the bickering to rest. The Jolly Roger Flag has been provided. If we have run out of things to discuss in regards to the original topic, we can put this thread out to the pasture.

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kinda wish we could turn them at least. But dont want to complain too much as it took forever just to get them. ;)

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So when can we expect the "Jolly Roger" Flag, this seems to be just the april fools joke prototype?

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wish I got one. I went through the whole revert and had been waiting for this. Happen to be working and not log in for the week it was released. Saw on here it was out and I must have went to get it hours after the timer went out according to people on gen chat..........Stupid timer and no heads up....
FAIL!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wish I got one. I went through the whole revert and had been waiting for this. Happen to be working and not log in for the week it was released. Saw on here it was out and I must have went to get it hours after the timer went out according to people on gen chat..........Stupid timer and no heads up....
FAIL!
I got a few of them, if you want I'm happy to drop one in your mailbox or meet you in game so you won't miss out on them. Completely free. :) Just need a location of where to drop it off.

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Atlantic went offline and there was a revert. There was a call for recompense!! EA promised that there would be a form of recompense in the form of a Jolly Roger Flag, which despite the delay (hell you wouldn't expect EA to have any form of customer service), has now been given.

The only issue we now have is the greedy bastards wanting to transfer the gift off shard to make millions and millions. Rap up and quit your whining. This was never meant to be a reward that you could cash in on. Its a 'sorry' and heres a commemorative reward. You've got that so get back in your box and stop bleating about how you couldn't make a killing selling your gift. Losers.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Atlantic went offline and there was a revert. There was a call for recompense!! EA promised that there would be a form of recompense in the form of a Jolly Roger Flag, which despite the delay (hell you wouldn't expect EA to have any form of customer service), has now been given.

The only issue we now have is the greedy bastards wanting to transfer the gift off shard to make millions and millions. Rap up and quit your whining. This was never meant to be a reward that you could cash in on. Its a 'sorry' and heres a commemorative reward. You've got that so get back in your box and stop bleating about how you couldn't make a killing selling your gift. Losers.
my issue is more that a bad joke was made out of the revert / promise. the air of disrespect could have been avoided by just actually calling it "Jolly Roger Flag" People quit the game over that revert, and i dont blame them. the jokester flag we got was just in bad taste in my opinion. Honestly i think it would have been more repectful to have given out nothing.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I am quoting your post just to quote your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.