• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] *****Atlantic Rares Swap Meet*****

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the last time Cowboy!!!!... Please dont make me waste my exclusive 3000th post on you!!!! Iam making the same point as you in a different way !!!! Listen the last couple of rares weekend festivals were crammed full of semi rare junk...with only the odd real rare vendor.....

If Nabin wants to do a ''True rares only'' event it can only be an improvement????....and yes IAM part of this community by quite some way!!!

and.... if Nabin wants to call it ...The 1st ''Real Rares Only Event'' ...then soo bloody be it......
*Sits in the corner and tries to pay attention*

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All of you have good intentions. Try to work together, instead of against each other.

The rare festival was planned as a gathering of collectors to get to know each other and yes, trade rares. However, the social aspect of it has often been ignored or undermined by the trading part.

If you try to evaluate the festivals based solely on the quality of rares available for sale, then it is doomed to become just another auction event. Above all else, it should always be marketed as the premiere gathering of collectors. If it is about the experience, instead of the items, then no "swap" event can match it.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All of you have good intentions. Try to work together, instead of against each other.

The rare festival was planned as a gathering of collectors to get to know each other and yes, trade rares. However, the social aspect of it has often been ignored or undermined by the trading part.

If you try to evaluate the festivals based solely on the quality of rares available for sale, then it is doomed to become just another auction event. Above all else, it should always be marketed as the premiere gathering of collectors. If it is about the experience, instead of the items, then no "swap" event can match it.
I love you so much for this post. :love:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Great Post and thank you for jumping in with this positive spin!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Vendor Request List Updated.

Plenty of Prime spots left.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Few folks command the respect Nabin does. I think this is a great idea and the host is a great person.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Vendors are going up starting today. I will be around most of the after noon to help with this.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I will be around most of this evening to get vendors set up. Just ping me when your ready and I can pop in.

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Sits down at your house*

*Starts a campfire.*

*Pulls out the marshmellows.*

Chomp!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Vendor Request list updated.

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction Items.

An Axe of Pirate Slaying +4
A Sharpened Stick
An Elite Archer Bow
Autacrus (Gold Chaos Shield)
Inu The Crones Pumpkin
Black Easter Egg from Napa 2009.

More to come if I find the time before the deadline.

Tom

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry i missed all the week been busy building a 80 foot wall!!!!took 4 days 20 foot a day!!......4 ft high.....ive only got a small amount of rares on atlantic......at the mo.. strugling for xfer tokens on this shard... but will take that vendor...my char is Lora....okies

Shumer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hello Nabin
I would like a vendor please
just send you mesagge by ICQ as well.

Shumer ICQ 64000368

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forget that vendor request.. the 3 rares i have got i wanna keep and the only other notable item i have is a advanced char token that i will gladly swop for rares [0r] sell quick for 18m....icq 267 208 357 or pm me

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Vendor list Updated.

No Rares Auction on Friday June 3rd. We only had 7 items submitted and need a minimum of 40. We will run out normal auction that evening. Please feel free to attend.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Good Morning all,

We are now in the Last Phase of the Rares Swap Meet.

5. All Vendor Contracts will be ended on June 2cnd. Those wishing to keep there vendors in place will be offered a renewal price at that time.

6. All Vendors must be removed by June 6th if you are not planning to stay.

All Vendors were offered a renewal rate last night if you wish to retain your spot on a go forward weekly basis.

If you are not going to renew your location please have your vendor removed by June 6th so that I can start working on the waiting list for vendor spots.

Thank you Everyone who Participated it was a nice week little get together.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the chance to have a vendor at the swap. I appreciate it!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Thank You Everyone who Participated in this little get together. Looks like all went well.