• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Atlantic Rares Jubilee Live Auction Details - 3PM Eastern 6/12/2016

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings Ladies and Gentleman,

As your Live Auction Host, I Welcome everyone to come attend the Rare's Jubilee on June 5th - June 12th, and enjoy the many activities we have to offer.

How to Submit to the Rare's Jubilee Live Auction:
Please put your item(s) in a single bag along with a book. List the Item in the book with its starting/reserve price. In the title of the book, please put your characters name. In the 'by' section, please put a prominent way to contact you. ie: ICQ, Stratics, or even a code. You can either submit the item(s) to me personally or drop them off in my mailbox on my porch.
  • Auction House Location: West of Zento Bank.
  • Easy Access: There will be a teleporter from the Rares Jubilee Main area within both vendor houses. These teleporters will be setup momentarily.
  • PM: Here on stratics

(NOTE): DO NOT hand over any item to anyone without verifying if it is me. There are a few people in our UO world that will try to steal/scam others. Unfortunately, it does happen and there isn't anything we as players can do. (See pictures below for my player identification)​

ident1.png

ident 2.png

Claiming Your Winnings:
If you have submitted item(s) to the Rare's Jubilee Live Auction, please stay afterward to claim your winnings, or at least be within the vicinity of the Auction House. Being a staff member, we are always busy doing tasks behind the scenes and I may not be available later to retrieve your gold for you. I will notify you via Stratics or ICQ if you need to retrieve your gold and or items.

NOTE (1): I will NOT be charging a commission for the Rare's Jubilee Live Auction. What the item sells for is what you will claim at the conclusion of the Auction.

Rules & Need-to-Knows For The Rares Jubilee Live Auction

Please be sure to read the rules regarding the auction. With the cooperation from every individual, we can produce a better environment for everyone to enjoy. Even though I am fun and games most of the time, I do take these rules seriously. Since I am the only one running the auction, I am doing around 5 or more things at once WHILE trying to not mess up someone's submitted item.

Depending on the player and what they did, the punishment varies:

Temporary Ban - banned for that particular auction. This serves as a warning. If you do the same thing again it can result in permanent ban.

Permanent Ban - pretty self explanatory but basically you won't be allowed to participate in the Auction or any event associated with the Araneae Auction House

NOTE (1): It is very hard to get a permanent banning but it is possible. I don't like to ban anyone because I want everyone to enjoy the game without drama but I will ban if it is needed. FYI: I keep a documented record of people who were banned and why, people needing banned and why, and people with warnings and why.

NOTE (2): To avoid future miscommunication. Please read this book before submitting to the auction. Recently, a player submitted items to my weekly auction without getting to know the auction house, which caused a huge dramatic argument that could have been easily avoided.

Here is a small outline of what to expect with the Rare's Jubilee Live Auction:

• There is an Item Limit of 50 Items
  • Submissions are OPEN as of the creation of this thread
  • Deadline to Submit is Sunday, the 5th of June (NO EXCEPTIONS)
  • ONLY submit items that are rare (Non-Spawning items)
  • Items under the value of 10M must be submitted within a packaged lot.
  • If you submit something that isn't considered rare or it doesn't meet the terms of the submission, then the item will be voided and returned to its rightful owner.
  • Be sure to put the correct information within the book when submitting. If it has some information missing, I will try to notify you. If I hear nothing from you, the item will be voided and returned.
If I missed something or if anyone has any questions, please PM me. Thanks and see you all at the 2016 Atlantic Rare's Jubilee!!

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is the Item List For This Sundays Auction.
Auction starts at 3PM Eastern.
Gates Will Be Provided.

1) Prepatched Verite Tear Kite Shield
2) Metal Scrap From The Destroyer
3) Tree Of Life Sapling
4) Magical Horn
5) An Unfinished Timepiece Found In The Workshop Of A Great Artisan
6) Death's Bones
7) A Whispering Rose From The Fornicator
8) A Whispering Rose From The Tool
9) Server Birth Wig
10) Server Birth Tray
11) Server Birth Book (x2)
12) Rice Pudding (x2)
13) Server Birth Kettle
14) Mesanna Jack O'Lantern (One Undyed/One Dyed Black/Yellow)
15) Shards Of The Shattered Caliburn, Britannian Sword Of Legend
16) Flain's Black Badge
17) Friend of the Wis-Lem Kir
18) I Survived The Blueberry Squish- Or Not
19) A Sash Sewn With The Kingsguard Insignia Signifying The Rank Of Private
20) A Kilt Sewn By Anjie (Blessed) & A Cap Sewn By Pfredd Mudd
21) Europa Dyed Mesanna Masks (Daemon & Plague)
22) Angel Gift Box
23) New Player Starter Kit Token For Queen Dawn
24) Goblin Oil
25) 'A Broken Mirror Shard, That Whispers "I Shall Always Be Watching You"
26) Broken Energy Coil
27) Bamboo Grass For The Star Festival 2014
28) Lenort's Gargish Robe & I Died At The Deepest Darket Dungeon Free For All And Only Got This Shirt
29) Marble Armor Piece Package (Incomplete Suit)
30) EM Liquor Package
31) EM Food Package
32) EM Item Package (I Participated In Savage Crisis And All I Got Was Death Robes, Peach Fairy Statue, Reindeer Hat, & Christmas Angel Gloves)

*SUBMISSIONS CLOSED*

auction.png

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Somebody should lock a couple of runes to the auction house down in one of the rares fest houses. I'm sure there will be people who will be late and miss the gates (like me!).

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Somebody should lock a couple of runes to the auction house down in one of the rares fest houses. I'm sure there will be people who will be late and miss the gates (like me!).
Thanks for reminding me! They will be up in the vendor houses soon! :D

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Auction is today @ 3PM Eastern. Gates will be from luna at 2. There is always a Teleporter at the first vendor house to the auction house.

See you there!