• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Atlantic Rares Fest

Are you willing to attend?

• Yes

Votes: 34 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraxal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not think that it has ever been decided for certain that it was going to come to Atlantic. I know the majority would like for it too but we shall see. I am excited!

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
We just wanted a que in the "line up of other Rares Fest requests". ATLANTIC IS NOT HAVING A RARES FEST, we are just proposing that we can host one. After all this shard is the Empire of Commerce, and if anyone were to make good money off of their items, it'd be on this shard. I'm not trying to cause controversy with this whole thread, I was just wondering if we were to have a Fest, would people come? It is now up to the rares council to decide where the next fest shall be. But I would just like to make it clear that instead of getting the smallest worth for your items on smaller shards, Atlantic can reap in the full value of items. Small shards do need attention but I do not think in the manner of Rares Fests if their commerce is totally low.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Annnnnd this thread has gone on long enough!

I would still like to urge Toad Town to post a new proposal, as in depth as humanly/elvishly/gargoyley possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.