• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Open Auction House

ShameFarmer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

I am opening an Atlantic Open Auction House for shame loot. :)

My auction house is located two and a half screens Northwest of Britain moongate.

I am opening this place so I don't have to post a million pictures to stratics to try to auction them off, instead I can have a huge auction go on all at once and not have to worry about any 15 minute rule or stuff like that.

There are all types of artifacts here ranging from lesser magic item to a legendary artifact.

Every item has a corresponding bag to the east of it. All bags are locked down and anyone can see inside of them and place books inside, but they cannot retrieve any books.

A bidder grabs a book and whatever said bidder wants to bid on an item, said bidder writes their bid as the name of the book and their contact information inside the book. Then the bidder places the book into the corresponding bag for the item they are bidding on.

There is a minimum of 500k bids on all items. No buy outs.

The great thing about my auction is that no one can wait til the last minute to place a bid and win. I will give the day all auctions will end, but it will end whenever I decide to close it that day or whenever I log on to close.

The house name will let you know if all auctions are closed or open and when the auction will end.
Whatever items don't get sold will be trashed.
Anyone who trolls or messes with anything they're not supposed to be messing with will be banned indefinitely.

Happy Bidding :D
My icq is - 673012665 for any questions or comments. My character's names are Angel Beats and Aroz.
This auction (every item in this house) will end December 28th.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I look forward to viewing what's for sale, and hope this auction is successful :)

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
If you drop off a teleporter tile (Vet reward one) off at my house in Luna I will link you up in the row with the other auction house tiles to make it easy for people to get to you.

Just drop it in a bag with a book identifying the location and put it in one of my mailboxes.

ShameFarmer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If you drop off a teleporter tile (Vet reward one) off at my house in Luna I will link you up in the row with the other auction house tiles to make it easy for people to get to you.

Just drop it in a bag with a book identifying the location and put it in one of my mailboxes.

Thanks, I'll do that later today!