• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Mage Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aia

Alexei - I would LOVE to come and watch the mage tourney! But I understand your concern about lag - suggestion - would you allow those of us who wish to come watch come as ghosts? From what I understand, ghosts do not cause lag, they also can't grief. Just OoOooo a lot.

Sam - stratics is here to support the community. Felucca is a part of that community. Tell me, when was the last time there was a scheduled event in Fel? How about the last time there was a news report posted that had anything to do with Fel? I wouldn't be surprised if it's been YEARS ago. And I dont' believe I'm exaggerating on this. So to PUBLICLY not support this event as a Stratics News Reporter is a slap in the face to all Feluccians. To hide behind the rules to us is the equivalent of trash talking in guard zone while on a blue.

Suggestion for Sam - PvP events are the ONLY type of event that can happen in Felucca that can be scheduled ahead of time. Most will require some sort of entrance fee. Instead of saying, 'NO!! Not allowed!!' take a look at the rules and determine if they are discriminatory. If they are tram-friendly and fel-unfriendly, then perhaps it's time you helped Stratics get those rules changed so that Stratics truely can support the community - the entire community. (btw - where are those rules, I can't find them.)

C

Chaosy

It's sad when a member of the Stratics staff does all in his power to prevent an event from being listed as an event based off personal opinion. I think it's safe to say a majority of people on Atlantic consider this an event.

Sam, please give it up. You're making yourself look bad, and the UO community is small enough as it is. You'd think any event at this point would be supported, but I guess not.

A

Aia

I ICQ'd Alexei about allowing ghosts to attend and the answer was no. I was bummed I would not be allowed to watch it live.

So Sam I apologize. If no one is allowed to go and watch... I now see your point. However participation is still open to anyone on Atlantic so it still deserves the respect of being an event - in my opinion.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oki i think we are done with this....

This is something i didnt expect for sure.
I am saddend by the way things turned out.

Any further listings and participation can to be posted on the [News] Post made by Andrasta on the Event.

And until further Notice we wont discuss the "if" and "or's" about public events.

Any questions feel free to shoot me a pm

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.