• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Atlantic luckblades!

U

Ultimahatter

1st one is kinda pvp style i suppose, looking for price check on the ones i made...

their mods are almost capped thats why i am posting, (luck would be additional free mod however,
54di, 30 ssi, 60 luck, hit lower defense 50, hit lightning 44,
2nd one;

52di, 60 luck,42hla,38hld,and the cherry on the top 63 ml, which i am fairly sure is above imbuing cap, however i may be wrong...

i also happen to have a random leafblade of ease with many mods, not sure how good but ill list,

ubws, 40di,25ssi,90 luck,hit life leech 46,lightning 38, scorpion slayer ... with these many mods obviously well over imbuing cap... and these will never break ... So I have more that i can list eventually, i craft often ver/val runics

An honest open opinion would be appreciated including junk comments and if u say junk, or not worth anything.
(please help me out and post as to why)

Take care all !