• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Housing Search!

J

JoeHord

Hi, Folks!

My name's Joe, and I've got a wee problem.

I just came back to UO after a year, and my House (along with all of my belongings) has vanished. I'm in the market for a new house, or at least the land to place one.

I'm hoping for a customizable, two to three stories. Nothing too huge, of course. Not like I have a million gold+ to spend on anything, but I CAN pay for help.

I don't care whether it's Trammel or Fel, I just need a House or a lot large enough to build my own.

Two story is preferred.

My AIM is [email protected], and I'll discuss any offers or tips there.

Help a guy out, if you can. Let's see if we can make a deal!

Thanks for any and all help.

T

The Home Guild

Hi, Folks!

My name's Joe, and I've got a wee problem.

I just came back to UO after a year, and my House (along with all of my belongings) has vanished. I'm in the market for a new house, or at least the land to place one.

I'm hoping for a customizable, two to three stories. Nothing too huge, of course. Not like I have a million gold+ to spend on anything, but I CAN pay for help.

I don't care whether it's Trammel or Fel, I just need a House or a lot large enough to build my own.

Two story is preferred.

My AIM is [email protected], and I'll discuss any offers or tips there.

Help a guy out, if you can. Let's see if we can make a deal!

Thanks for any and all help.
Hello,on atl shard you can run around fel or tram yew or trinsic or just bout anywhere and place a home now a days.Just goto a moongate and walk around Yew you'll find open land and place it. save your cash and ue that 1 mil towards custom design fee.
:)

T

Tazar

Hello,on atl shard you can run around fel or tram yew or trinsic or just bout anywhere and place a home now a days.Just goto a moongate and walk around Yew you'll find open land and place it. save your cash and ue that 1 mil towards custom design fee.
*checks for temperature* Are you OK man? lol That was a potential SALE!

J

JoeHord

Thanks. I've really only found one fairly small plot (Good for a two-story, mid-range custom) in Malas, but I'm also checking out Fel Yew like you said. Maybe I can find a larger spot.

T

The Home Guild

*checks for temperature* Are you OK man? lol That was a potential SALE!
Hehe,*feels head* yeah i'm okay.One can be nice every now and then and give free plots away,lol! :)

also,with housing changes and the way the game is going....