• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] ATLANTIC - Full Moonstone Set, Full Snowglobe Set, Full Set of Ophidian Rations

T

tuuvaak

will post pix later on..
I have all snowglobes together incl. the rare ones, full set of moonstones tram and fel all colors (NLA and they no longer change color on click!) and all the ophidian rations shades and food types. looking for gold on ATL :) PM me or post!!

ADDED 3.13 - full set of tokuno minor arti urns, all names! 35 total i believe, 7m

T

tuuvaak

i guess i should throw some buyouts up. the rare globes are 8m or so a pop normally on ATl and there are at least three of them. I was looking for 40m for the set of globes. throwing them in the trash nets over 45 million gold in CUB points alone ;)

moonstone set, id sell that for 12m.

ophidian rations trash for points too, but not many. lookin for 15m OBO for that!

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You've caught me (er, my bank account?) at a bad time :<

T

tuuvaak

as p75 was just announced i may trash the globes for points if i don't sell them by tomorrow, so make me an offer i can't refuse ;) OR if you're missing one and would like to buy singles, let me know!