• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Fisherman

• Thread starter A Stoned Mariner
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

A Stoned Mariner

Anybody still out there fishing it up on Atlantic shard? Just reopened the account after a year and sure enough, back to fishing I went.

A Stoned Mariner W$R

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was for a while still do every so often but ATM out on vacation?

anything you need, I am not yet fishing up ANY of my SoS's as i am hoping for a boost to the loot.

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back Stoned Mariner! Missed seeing your vendor in Luna with all your big fishes!

A

A Stoned Mariner

Thanks! I have a new vendor set up at a house right next to Yew gate. But I am gonna try and find a cheap luna spot soon. Nobody buy's my big fish, even with the cool name (cool name in my opinion at least!). So if I do set up a new luna vendor, I think I'm gonna just sell the big fish at cost (whatever uo auto prices them at - prob like 7 gp or something). People need more fish trophies!

Hendric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm planning on starting a fisherman/treasure hunter/bard on Atlantic, so count me among the fisherpersons!

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And FCB is looking for a dedicated Captain to restart the Atlantic FCB....applications come through the website at www.thefcb.com

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well got my EC up and running

Back to the deep waters in fel on Atlantic looking for that elusive 225 stone biggy :thumbup1:

Looking forward to some of the hopeful changes to ASOS wishing the update also hit them as well.

Let me know if any of you adventorous fishermen want to hit a few fel spots after the publish goes live.

:grouphug:

A

A Stoned Mariner

Just submitted my app. for Fleet Capt. on Atlantic. Hope to hear back soon from the FCB!!!

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know how i feel about a stoned mariner as the Atlantic Fleet Captain

:gee:

Anyhow I got my ECs macros up and running, I really whish there was a resource target for the fishing pole but what I have works nicley.

Sadley after 3 laps south to north in the deeps of fel I only caught ONE serpeant with a SoS and nooooo big fish :sad3:

What is going on has the BP oil spill killed off the fish?

Anyhow Stoned good luck on the captain, of course we should change the name then, perhaps the Atlantic Dealer on the Water :next:

A

A Stoned Mariner

I currently have Stoned Mariner in "Seafarmers Alliance of Britain. But to carry out the tradition, I would gladly join the ranks of the FCB.

S

StaticOnAtlantic

good to see you stoned, Thinking about making my first fish/tmap looney should be interesting 10 years in game And never made one lol

A

A Stoned Mariner

Make it man! With any luck Atlantic will have a chapter of FCB up and running and a t-hunter/fisher would be a great addition!

A Stoned Mariner