• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Event Moderator Information, Contacts, and Feedback.

Is this helpful?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic Event Moderator Website: UOEM Atlantic

EM Contact E-Mail Addresses:
EM Bennu : [email protected]
EM Taweret: [email protected]

Your Event Moderators greatly appreciate your feedback and constructive criticism.
Please keep in mind that any correspondence outside of game occurs through email as we are not able to answer PM's through stratics.

It is important that if you wish to contact us you must email us.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
#1: What is the purpose of the Knights of the Crux Ansata?

The Knights of the Crux Ansata is a unique evolution of the "Royal Guard" idea that has been prevalent in Ultima Online for several years, both on Atlantic and on other shards.

EM Bennu wanted the Atlantic version of the Royal Guard to be steeped deeply in Ultima Lore. The modern incarnation of the Knights of the Crux Ansata is part Order of the Silver Serpent, part Royal Guard, and a large part Knights of the Crux Ansata.

Through shard fiction they have evolved from a dilapidated and severely weakened order of mercenaries and fighters, slowly into a large group of rag tag heroes, and then eventually into a disciplined order of Virtuous and Heroic Knights and Mages recognized by the late Queen Dawn and paramount in the destruction of Virtuebane.

The Knights of the Crux Ansata, now keep the peace in this lawless time without a Monarch.

#2: Who can become a member of the Knights of the Crux Ansata?

The Knights of the Crux Ansata is open to anyone and everyone. Some events are very combat oriented, some events are almost totally role playing and character interaction.

If you show up at 'roll call' on time for an announced crux event, or participate in a random RPC interaction you are automatically 'enrolled' in the lists of the Knights of the Crux Ansata.

Again, the group is open to all, and all are encouraged to participate. All play styles are welcome, Role Players as well as PvPers, Crafters, Thieves and Beggars... it doesn't matter, all have their place and are welcome. All we ask is that you are respectful of other peoples play styles and you not be disruptive.

#3: Are ALL events Crux Events?

A large portion of EM events on Atlantic are Crux events, but not all. The name "Knights of the Crux Ansata" is just an In Character way to gather in force the volunteer militia of Britannia under a single flag and fiction.

There are also many events that have virtually nothing to do with the Knights of the Crux Ansata, although many Crux members attend EM events of all types.

#4: Where do I go to get involved in the Crux Ansata?

Announced Crux Ansata events are announced on the Stratics EM forums and on the Atlantic EM Website, UOEM Atlantic

Events usually begin in the 'sacred hall of the silver serpent' and gates are provided from North Jhelom and the EM Hall in Britain.

Occasionally a non-event RPC Interaction may occur, these provide background and interaction between events and are announced via the chat channels "General" "CruxAnsata" and "Atlantic RP"

#5: What is this I hear about promotions and sashes?

As you attend Crux Ansata events and interactions you gain 'points' based almost solely on attendance. As you gain points, you advance in rank.

At the rank of Corporal you are granted a sash with your name and rank on it. At each rank you gain a new sash. The sashes are yours to keep.

Roll Call is taken at 'Muster' at the beginning of every event, your name is taken down and recorded in the spreadsheet, then the points due to you are marked next to your name.

#6: How do I know how many points I have?

You don't. With over 600 players currently in the lists it is impossible to entertain each and every request for a points total. Therefore although the points as well as the rank system is fully documented and set in stone, it it held secretly and privately by EM Bennu and the information is not released.

#7: What is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything?

(This is a living, breathing document and will be updated as new questions are asked and answered.)

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello my dears.

After speaking with several other EMs, players and some introspection; I have decided to release official numbers on all of my event items. In the past and originally I had thought that leaving a bit of 'mystery' would focus the discussions afterwords on the fiction, instead the inaccurate numbers were being used in a variety of ways for profit of both buyers and sellers and unwitting players were taking 'guesses' as fact. In my first two 'seasons' this was not much of an issue, however in the current season (2012) the 'unofficial' numbers were all over the place and causing quite a few issues (I was getting a lot of emails).

In the future I will release a proper tally of how many of my items I released unless I have a reason to do otherwise. (My way of saying this statement is non-binding)

I have done my best to give realistic numbers based on my files and memory, if there is a 'shady' area I have notated that with a range (ie: 5 to 10, 15 to 10 etc.) and the reason.

My focus is now and always will be on the fiction of events, however these numbers are important to some of my players so I wanted to get realistic and 'official' counts out.

2010 Numbers

Tainted Spider Egg Sac (10)
Journeyman Archeologist's Full Apron (3)
Echoes Of The Relict (7)
Serpent's Cross Saffron Liqueur (Lots and Lots)
Master Archaeologist's Pick (153)
A Crystal Idol Of Huuteth The Spider Queen (1)
A Crystal Idol Of Jountaal The Spider Queen (1)
A Crystal Idol Of Dresheth The Spider Queen (1)
A Crystal Idol Of Pthorath The Fallen Spider Princess (1)
Bloodied Tunic Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (15)
Pelt Of The Golden Hart Of Atlantic (10)
A Codex Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (15)
Medicine Mask Of The Rattus Erectus (10)
A Fibril Of The Gyre Of Existence (Europa Gold Gnarled Staff Works Like A Clock) (15 or 20, may have held 5 of these back due to various reasons.)
Lagniappe Of The Ethereal Void (Boots of different kinds) (Should be 5 or 10, Some players got mad at the same item being given out at more than 1 event, same event multiple times, so these counts got all messed up.)
Recompense Of The Ethereal Void (Boots of different kinds) (Should be 5 or 10, Some players got mad at the same item being given out at more than 1 event, same event multiple times, so these counts got all messed up.)
A fossilized bone facemask created in part from the broken bones of the ancient Magus Zog (Bone Helm, Green) (2)
Relic Of The Fossilized Remains Of Zog (Lots and Lots)
An Ugly Holiday Sweater - Winter 2010 (Lots)
Moonstone Earrings - Winter 2010 (Lots)
Shed Scales Of Nvenbem The Ice Dragon [Christmas Eve, Atlantic - 2010] (Full Suit Dragon Armor) (3 sets)

2011 Numbers

Ingots Of Highly Refined Sky Iron (Two Toned Red Stack Of Ingots) (20)
A Daemonic Claw Of The Finder Of Lost Children (Neon Green) (Acts Like Compass) (15)
A Singed Modicum Of The Vestmental Robes Of EM Bennu (Robe) (--) Unable to confirm on this one right now, will research)
Lessons On Virtue: A Knights Of The Crux Ansata Interpretation Of The Founding Principles (20)
A Mystically Enhanced Poseable Doll In The Form Of A Boy Called "Addie" (Flamestrikes) (10)
(These originally would talk and shout out randomly things Addie would have said, spent over 2 hours programming them with 35 different sayings. Due to issue they had to be switched to flame-strikes)
A First Edition Copy Of A Grammar Of Orcish By Yorick Of Yew (--) (This is a book, I don't count books as rewards, they are more of a plot element and flavor.)
Painting Of A Boy Called "Addie" Walking Hand In Hand With The Time Lord Into The Ethereal Void (Lots)
A Chain Tunic Of Refined Sky Iron, It Seems To Pulsate And Slither With A Life-Force Of It's Own (15)
A Pile Of Fouled And Extremely Unlucky Rabbit Tails (Different Colors) (15)
Bloodied Brogans Of The Reticent Quisling (Boots) (20)
The Links Of Toil, Armor Infused With The Soul Of A Nameless Knight Of The Crux Ansata (15)
Sacred Standard Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (25)
Unwilling Victim Of Bellatrix Adhara's Crystal Widow Abomination (20 to 25)
Chevalier's Bulwark, The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (Order Shield) (15 to 20)
The Golden Calf (15)
Regalia Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (15 + 5 that are in the EM reward Hall, so 15 in the hands of players.)
The Petrified Bones Of EM Bennu (20)
Scrap Of Memory Torn From The Mind Of Charlotte Amandine Showing The Murder Of Her Family (Lots)
Shillelagh Carved From A Branch Of The Giving Tree -Atlantic December 2011 (Lots)

2012 Numbers

Head Mount Of A Dire Bear Known As Adrelstaer The Bloody (Black Bear Wall Mount) (51+ to 65)
Tall Golden Heirloom Candelabra of an Ancient Style (10)
A Vision Of The World Of Sosaria After The Zombie Apocalypse (24)
Cloak Dyed From The Bloodletting of the Martyred Peasantry (5, Due to the Crux Ansata getting their butts kicked!)
*WANTED* Jimmy Nardello: Murder, Treason, Foppery, Lunacy & Coxcombry! *DEAD OR ALIVE* (20)
Juror Of The Case Against Lady Amandine, The Knights of the Crux Ansata (7)
Defender Of Lady Amandine, The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (2)
Prosecutor Of Lady Amandine, The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (2)
Hubcap Off An Earth Vehicle Known As A 1979 Delorean (20)
A Ring Made Of Pure Ivory In The Form Of A Knotted Ouroboros Serpent With Moonstone Eyes (20)
Shard Of The Shattered Honor Moongate (20)
Intricate Humanist Keys Made From the Bones of Numerous Subhuman Sentient Races (10)
Ashes Of The Mystical Bennu Bird Matriarch: They Pulse With Life Still! (15) (Lock down in house and double click, makes chicken sounds)

2013 Numbers

Cursed Webbing Of The Fabric Of Space Time Torn From The Ethereal Void's Infinite Gyre (20)
A Mustachioed Mask Worn By The Patriots Of Britannia To Hide Their Visage From Tyranny (15)
A Paradoxical Statue Giving A Reverent From To The Formless Lady Called Oblivion And Void (20)
Cornerstone Of The First Knights Of The Crux Ansata Temple, It Is Covered In Archaic Symbols (20)

Skull Of The Grand And Ancient Dragon Cranus Of The Tehom, Timekeeper Of Sosaria (20)

Practical Dragon Rearing: A Treatise On The Care And Well Being Of Orphaned Dragonkin (15) (Runebook)
The Wheel Is Constantly Spinning As It Creates The Owners Thread Of Life (15)
Decorative Armor Hewn from the Bones of a Daemon of Blood and Ice (15)

Last edited:

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First Edition Copy Of A Grammar Of Orcish By Yorick Of Yew Does anyone have a spare copy sitting around so I can throw on a bookshelf?

Last edited:

Edward Striker

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
WOW!!! I’m impressed, after reading down this list I have come to the conclusion when it comes to EM Events I must suck worse than a burnt out, unplugged hoover vacuum! I am the proud owner of none of these! :loser: But on the bright side, I now know what I’m missing. :)

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Bennu! :)

Mager Payne, Nonel, Rowan Elizabeth, please read.

Remember the argument we all got into, well maybe not argument, about the golden candelabra's? How i insisted that there were 20 lol... well I'm gonna say I'm sorry you guys were right! :p haha

Looking forward to more events Bennu!!!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bennu,

Thanks for sharing and clearing that up. No more speculation is a good thing. It keeps honest people honest!

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bennu, if I may ask. What is that picture about? Is that all the EM's from all shards, or just copies?

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bennu, if I may ask. What is that picture about? Is that all the EM's from all shards, or just copies?
I just like the picture. Those are my minions! Didn't you ever wonder how I can be 12 places at once? About a year ago we did an event with all the 'evil' aspects of EM Bennu's personality... those were all of them. They had a whole bunch of neat names. If I remember correctly, that is the event where the Modicum Robes came from.

Last edited:

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I just like the picture. Those are my minions! Didn't you ever wonder how I can be 12 places at once? About a year ago we did an event with all the 'evil' aspects of EM Bennu's personality... those were all of them. They had a whole bunch of neat names. If I remember correctly, that is the event where the Modicum Robes came from.
The screwed up thing is those are not even all of his minions. Not half.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unfortunately I couldn't attend that event Bennu. Although, i do remember an event you did with the "Evil EM Bennu's" where your bones dropped at brit cemetery. haha (I have a picture from that event, if i can figure out how to post pictures, I'll post it)
That event was hectic but fun :)

Last edited:

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great work. Glad to see you are trying to remember these figures. Although just a reminder to everyone that what the EM asks for and what Mesanna creates at the end sometimes don't match up and the EMs will have no way of checking since they are scripted onto the Mobs unless they re-confirm it with her at the time of creation of which most EMs don't do that since Mesanna creates them when she has time etc.. For stealing events sometimes the items are placed by the EMs given by Mesanna so I have no doubt on the accuracy of the reporting and will make the changes but as of late Mesanna herself places the items so just have to double check. Just remember folks, at the end of the day these are just a guide to go by and should not be the only reason why you enjoy these items.

But the general rule on quantity is based on the attendance at the events i.e. <50 players, 75> players, >100 players etc... and normally items are created in 10, 15, 20, 30 etc... she likes rounded numbers. But special requests can be made by EMs on how to distribute them so that will add another layer of confusion on the numbers from time to time.

OvenBird

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome list! Ty!

and Can I assume that if I have an item not listed above that it came from a Tiberius event? (I've only been active for two years).

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome list! Ty!

and Can I assume that if I have an item not listed above that it came from a Tiberius event? (I've only been active for two years).
Could have been Tiberies, Promethium, Spriggan... or Thomas.

But yes, this is a pretty complete listing of my items. One or two might be missing, but I dont think so.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Standard Disclaimer: All events, fictions, and role playing are works of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the Event Moderator’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Really.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Evil EM Bennu.jpg

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lets just say.... I disliked you after that event for about a day or two. I had OVER 50 DEATH ROBES! Shame on you Bennu! :)

Last edited:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Bag of Invisible Rocks is one of my favorite sarcastic themed items... I gave out a lot of those, at least 100, prob more. That is a holiday event item, and I didn't really count those in this listing.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was a guy selling just the invisible rock at Luna bank, he told me it was ultra rare so I bought one. I cant seem to find it, and now your telling me it's not ultra rare!!! Just how many rocks were there in each bag?

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There seems to be a bit of a misconception on the nature, purpose and procedure of the Conseil du Roi on Atlantic. In an effort to remedy any questions, concerns and give a general outline of what to expect, as well as what is expected.

#1: Rule Number One, the role of Governor is an In Character position. That means if you are a Governor, you are expected to role play the position and act as you would if your character were Governor.

If you are NOT a governor, but attend a meeting, it is asked that you remain in character as well, it will add to the overall feeling and flow of the Conseil du Roi.

The King will never, ever, ever break Character. What this means is, anything you say to the King is said to the King, and the King will answer, act and respond as King Blackthorn would, and should. If you say something to the King OOC, (Out of Character) at best the King will ignore you.

If you try and assassinate the King, you will be thrown in the moat. If Exodus couldn't kill Lord Blackthorn, you cannot kill King Blackthorn. He is beyond you.

#2: Your EM is NOT the King. The King is King Blackthorn, it is not your EM. Behind the scenes King Blackthorn is made up of at least 3 or 4 individuals. When you address the King, you are talking to all of them in the character of the King, you are not addressing your shards EM.

#3: Governors serve at the pleasure of the King both IC and OOC, if you cannot stay in character, constantly cause OOC problems in an IC environment, or fail to do your duty as Governor the King has the ability to replace you and will.

#4: Election Impropriety will be dealt with by the GM/DEV and Support Teams. It will also be dealt with In Character by the King. Any group attempting to disrupt, manipulate or destroy the Conseil du Roi will be dealt with severely.

#5: The purpose of the Conseil du Roi is not to decorate the towns or place trash cans at the banks. The King is not an interior decorator, nor is he a gardener, or a trash collector.

Governors may make *ONE* Large scale request per term to be considered by the King and his advisers.

If you are a Governor and are running a plot-line, shard wide event or something similar, the EM team *MAY* be able to assist or otherwise support you in a few small ways. These requests should be directed at the EM team, not to the King.

If you want a trashcan at your bank, ask Mesanna, not the King. <--- Per Mesanna.

#6: If you are not a governor, but wish to address the Conseil du Roi please speak with the Governor of your represented city and asked to either be called upon or have them bring up the matter themselves.

If you feel your governor is not up to the task, you may of course ask another governor.

#7: If you are called upon by the King to speak at the Conseil du Roi, you are asked to keep it 3 min or less, this includes Governors. 3 min x 10 Governors is 30 min, we must all be mindful of time. The Goal is to keep the meetings right at an hour or a little more.

#8: Trade deals, and how towns are governed are the business of the Governor and the Townspeople. But remember, the King is Monarch and as Governor you are an extension of the Crown. If asked to change something (like a curfew) you as Governor must comply, (or work around it).

#9: The Conseil du Roi is held the last Sunday of the month, every month at 8pm Eastern in Castle Blackthorn. If something drastic happens then another meeting may be called during the month. Also, if for some reason the meeting must be canceled, it will be rescheduled.

#10: The Flow of the meetings:

A: The People Gather in the Council Chamber.​
B: King Blackthorn enters, greets everyone and sits.​
C: The Governors take their seats.​
D: The King speaks, says anything he needs to say.​
E: The King calls each Governor in turn to speak.​
F: Each Governor has roughly 3 min to say what it is they need to say.​
G: The King responds, the other Governors may say their piece.​
H: At the end, time permitting the King may call on representatives from outside Britannia, ambassadors from Nujelm, Malas, Tur Mur, or one of the Races (Elves, Goblins, Orcs, etc).​
I: Also time permitting, the King may call on petitioners who would like to speak to the Council. These people should be gathered in line in front of the table. The best way to get your voice to the King is still through the Governors.​
J: The King Closes, says "Long Live Britannia!" the crowd says, "Long Live the King!" and the King departs.​

#11: Remember, everything in the Conseil du Roi chamber is In Character. If the King is harsh with you, flirts with you, or otherwise gets your dander up, it is an In Character thing. The same is for the other Governors, the Governors are Role Playing, if they aren't they wont be Governors for long. Take everything on an In Character level.

#12: All Towns are equal in the eyes of the King. Moonglow is a center of education and learning, Trinsic is a stronghold and military powerhouse, Skara Brae feeds the Kingdom... every town is a piece of the success that is Britannia. There is no one city that the King holds above another.

#13: The Conseil du Roi is a way for you as a player to interact with the Fiction, Storyline and the community of Atlantic in a healthy and productive way. The Governors are known to run events, plot-lines, contests and games, all as part of their position as Governor to bring activity to their city. The King and the EM team will do whatever they can (within the rules) to support the events, plot-lines and activity within the cities.

#14: Remember that the Governor system and Conseil du Roi is a work in progress and is a VERY new system, we will all work together to make it enjoyable and productive. Britannia needs a King, the King needs his people, the days of an absent monarch are behind us.

#15: ALL Large (to the King) and small (to the EM team) requests must have an Role Play function or purpose, a great example is the Trade War we had first season involving several of the cities. Trinsic requested a small distillery for the duration of the plotline, it was granted. If you are requesting flowers around your bank because they look pretty, expect to be told no. If you are requesting a limited time change that fosters and supports your role playing as Governor or pushes the shard fiction and town interaction plots forward... we can talk about it.

Last edited:

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to see a 2 minute break at max for other governor's to quastion whatever topic the governor's turn it is that is on the floor. Atleast try to for more interaction.
Lew has the floor and speaks,
King's opinion
any thoughts from the council on the topic

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I received an email tonight that imparted a genuine concern and confusion about how the Crux Ansata promotions work and are structured.

For the sake of openness and transparency I thought it would be wise to share my response in a public manner.

Howdy Player Name,

Rest assured you have in no way angered me, wronged me or otherwise damaged my view of you in any way shape or form. Even if you had, the EM program doesn't work like that. I go out of my way to keep things fair, even and totally and completely without any sort of favoritism or discrimination.

I know it may seem counter-intuitive but, I have VERY little to do with who gets promoted in the royal guard (Crux Ansata) program. I take roll call at the beginning of each "Crux Ansata" event by pressing my 'all names' button, the names of everyone on the screen is recorded in the journal and the event runs as normal. Roll Call is taken as close to the advertised event time as possible, but NEVER early. After the event, I cut and paste the names from my saved journal file into a spread sheet, alphabetize the list, and then mark a 'score' next to each name for participation in roll call. The score is always the same for each person in the event, it is by its very nature a 'participation' score. It has nothing to do with role playing or anything beyond that. As points accumulate in this manner there are certain benchmarks that once reached denote a promotion (sash earned reward). Before a promotion event, I reverse order the points column which puts the highest points players at the top, and I compare the points value column to the rank benchmarks and only THEN do I look at the names to determine who is promoted that time around. I pay much more attention to the points than I do to the player names.
The only time a score is ever modified is due to EXTREMELY bad behavior. For example, I had a player emote ****** or something similar about 20 times in front of Danica in the middle of an event last season, he received a -1 point for every time he emoted it and didn't get a sash that season because of it. But even his slate was wiped clean at the start of the new season.
Any anomalies perceived in the promotions, I can only point to my logs, that is where I get my information for promotions. I log everything and still have every single roll call logged since the Crux Ansata started. It would take hours upon hours, but I could... if needed, reconstruct the past 3 years of spreadsheets from those logs and they would be the exact same as they stand now.
There are a few times that extra points are awarded, for solving a difficult string of clues (I do a lot of secret codes, encryption and difficult puzzles). Sometimes a few extra points are awarded for exceptional service to the Crux Ansata, based on the circumstances of the events. But these 'bonus points' are not at all imbalancing and are not even equal to the regular attendance value of a single event. They are simply a small 'thank you' for service. Another example of this 'bonus' is the 'Crux Ansata Honor Guard' that escorts the King into the Conseuil du Roi once a month... these extra tid-bits are open to everyone, public and never shrouded or kept secret to anyone.
Promotion 'events' like tonight's are a difficult pill to swallow or many who don't understand the system or the time invested by both me and the other players involved. They simply see a large group of players getting an item and see themselves left out. I understand their feelings, but I believe the system is fair as it is currently designed. My records are closed to anyone but Mesanna, and she is welcome to look at them any time she wants. I am meticulous about my record keeping.

As far as your records personally, I do not give out numbers to anyone but Mesanna and Taweret if she ever happened to need them, the scoring is confusing without seeing it in context with the rest of the source material. Individual Player Specific Text Redacted. (Not all events are Crux Events, they are almost always advertised such.) Many people wait till after the fighting has started or the boss has 'dropped' before they show up to the event, I find that is almost always the case with complaints about not being promoted, the other is that it is all done via character name so if you show with a different character every event then your points are spread over several characters, that's another reason. Beyond those two, I don't know what to say to you other than when I take roll call your character isn't there or isn't visible.

I do not 'Choose' who gets promoted, the system is setup at the beginning of the season and all I do is plug in the names and attendance scores. Its a closed system, I don't modify anyone on a whim or with any sort of personal input or malice.

Don't feel excluded or persecuted. I am very happy that you and your friends attend my events. I'm not that kind of guy, my goal is to include anyone and everyone that has interest regardless of play-style, personality or level of participation. As long as there isnt a behavioral issue with a player disrupting an event then the scores stay the same.

To give you an idea on the level of paperwork it takes to run this system... last season (Season One) we ended the season with 751 names in the roster, 64 players earned sashes, and 274 players attended at least 2 events. So far this season (Season 2) we have 305 players in the roster, 175 have attended at least 2 events, and 61 people have earned sashes. I cut the points required for promotion by more than half this season to make things easier. In season one I was doing 4 to 5 Crux Events a month, now I do 1 or 2 Crux Events a month. The new scoring system reflects that.
I hope that this helps you understand the 'impersonal' nature of Crux Ansata promotions. I go out of my way to make sure that all players are treated equally on Atlantic and that we serve as an example to the UO community. I am fierce about my impartiality, brutally honest and zealous in my dedication to fairness for my players. This is Atlantic, favoritism doesn't exist here and it never will as long as I am an EM. This is Atlantic, everyone works hard and everyone gets treated equally... and everyone wears their death robes with pride.
Respectfully,

Elder Event Moderator Bennu of Atlantic
I hope that adds to this FAQ and illustrates the point a bit more clearly.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hello my dears.

After speaking with several other EMs, players and some introspection; I have decided to release official numbers on all of my event items. In the past and originally I had thought that leaving a bit of 'mystery' would focus the discussions afterwords on the fiction, instead the inaccurate numbers were being used in a variety of ways for profit of both buyers and sellers and unwitting players were taking 'guesses' as fact. In my first two 'seasons' this was not much of an issue, however in the current season (2012) the 'unofficial' numbers were all over the place and causing quite a few issues (I was getting a lot of emails).

In the future I will release a proper tally of how many of my items I released unless I have a reason to do otherwise. (My way of saying this statement is non-binding)

I have done my best to give realistic numbers based on my files and memory, if there is a 'shady' area I have notated that with a range (ie: 5 to 10, 15 to 10 etc.) and the reason.

My focus is now and always will be on the fiction of events, however these numbers are important to some of my players so I wanted to get realistic and 'official' counts out.

2010 Numbers

Tainted Spider Egg Sac (10)
Journeyman Archeologist's Full Apron (3)
Echoes Of The Relict (7)
Serpent's Cross Saffron Liqueur (Lots and Lots)
Master Archaeologist's Pick (153)
A Crystal Idol Of Huuteth The Spider Queen (1)
A Crystal Idol Of Jountaal The Spider Queen (1)
A Crystal Idol Of Dresheth The Spider Queen (1)
A Crystal Idol Of Pthorath The Fallen Spider Princess (1)
Bloodied Tunic Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (15)
Pelt Of The Golden Hart Of Atlantic (10)
A Codex Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (15)
Medicine Mask Of The Rattus Erectus (10)
A Fibril Of The Gyre Of Existence (Europa Gold Gnarled Staff Works Like A Clock) (15 or 20, may have held 5 of these back due to various reasons.)
Lagniappe Of The Ethereal Void (Boots of different kinds) (Should be 5 or 10, Some players got mad at the same item being given out at more than 1 event, same event multiple times, so these counts got all messed up.)
Recompense Of The Ethereal Void (Boots of different kinds) (Should be 5 or 10, Some players got mad at the same item being given out at more than 1 event, same event multiple times, so these counts got all messed up.)
A fossilized bone facemask created in part from the broken bones of the ancient Magus Zog (Bone Helm, Green) (2)
Relic Of The Fossilized Remains Of Zog (Lots and Lots)
An Ugly Holiday Sweater - Winter 2010 (Lots)
Moonstone Earrings - Winter 2010 (Lots)
Shed Scales Of Nvenbem The Ice Dragon [Christmas Eve, Atlantic - 2010] (Full Suit Dragon Armor) (3 sets)

2011 Numbers

Ingots Of Highly Refined Sky Iron (Two Toned Red Stack Of Ingots) (20)
A Daemonic Claw Of The Finder Of Lost Children (Neon Green) (Acts Like Compass) (15)
A Singed Modicum Of The Vestmental Robes Of EM Bennu (Robe) (--) Unable to confirm on this one right now, will research)
Lessons On Virtue: A Knights Of The Crux Ansata Interpretation Of The Founding Principles (20)
A Mystically Enhanced Poseable Doll In The Form Of A Boy Called "Addie" (Flamestrikes) (10)
(These originally would talk and shout out randomly things Addie would have said, spent over 2 hours programming them with 35 different sayings. Due to issue they had to be switched to flame-strikes)
A First Edition Copy Of A Grammar Of Orcish By Yorick Of Yew (--) (This is a book, I don't count books as rewards, they are more of a plot element and flavor.)
Painting Of A Boy Called "Addie" Walking Hand In Hand With The Time Lord Into The Ethereal Void (Lots)
A Chain Tunic Of Refined Sky Iron, It Seems To Pulsate And Slither With A Life-Force Of It's Own (15)
A Pile Of Fouled And Extremely Unlucky Rabbit Tails (Different Colors) (15)
Bloodied Brogans Of The Reticent Quisling (Boots) (20)
The Links Of Toil, Armor Infused With The Soul Of A Nameless Knight Of The Crux Ansata (15)
Sacred Standard Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (25)
Unwilling Victim Of Bellatrix Adhara's Crystal Widow Abomination (20 to 25)
Chevalier's Bulwark, The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (Order Shield) (15 to 20)
The Golden Calf (15)
Regalia Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (15 + 5 that are in the EM reward Hall, so 15 in the hands of players.)
The Petrified Bones Of EM Bennu (20)
Scrap Of Memory Torn From The Mind Of Charlotte Amandine Showing The Murder Of Her Family (Lots)
Shillelagh Carved From A Branch Of The Giving Tree -Atlantic December 2011 (Lots)

2012 Numbers

Head Mount Of A Dire Bear Known As Adrelstaer The Bloody (Black Bear Wall Mount) (51+ to 65)
Tall Golden Heirloom Candelabra of an Ancient Style (10)
A Vision Of The World Of Sosaria After The Zombie Apocalypse (24)
Cloak Dyed From The Bloodletting of the Martyred Peasantry (5, Due to the Crux Ansata getting their butts kicked!)
*WANTED* Jimmy Nardello: Murder, Treason, Foppery, Lunacy & Coxcombry! *DEAD OR ALIVE* (20)
Juror Of The Case Against Lady Amandine, The Knights of the Crux Ansata (7)
Defender Of Lady Amandine, The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (2)
Prosecutor Of Lady Amandine, The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (2)
Hubcap Off An Earth Vehicle Known As A 1979 Delorean (20)
A Ring Made Of Pure Ivory In The Form Of A Knotted Ouroboros Serpent With Moonstone Eyes (20)
Shard Of The Shattered Honor Moongate (20)
Intricate Humanist Keys Made From the Bones of Numerous Subhuman Sentient Races (10)
Ashes Of The Mystical Bennu Bird Matriarch: They Pulse With Life Still! (15) (Lock down in house and double click, makes chicken sounds)

2013 Numbers

Cursed Webbing Of The Fabric Of Space Time Torn From The Ethereal Void's Infinite Gyre (20)
A Mustachioed Mask Worn By The Patriots Of Britannia To Hide Their Visage From Tyranny (15)
A Paradoxical Statue Giving A Reverent From To The Formless Lady Called Oblivion And Void (20)
Cornerstone Of The First Knights Of The Crux Ansata Temple, It Is Covered In Archaic Symbols (20)
Skull Of The Grand And Ancient Dragon Cranus Of The Tehom, Timekeeper Of Sosaria (20)

Practical Dragon Rearing: A Treatise On The Care And Well Being Of Orphaned Dragonkin (15) (Runebook)
The Wheel Is Constantly Spinning As It Creates The Owners Thread Of Life (15)
Decorative Armor Hewn from the Bones of a Daemon of Blood and Ice (15)

MEEES NO KIN SEEDS IT

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tainted Spider Egg Sac, ah the memories. Hadn't been to an event in +6 months so figured I'd try this one. Event started a little late, no biggie. Monsters were fun, a lot of deaths of course. Event item in my corpse loot! WTH is this? It looks exactly like an NPC clothing store bought bonnet ? No color... no interesting design... nothing. I remember thinking, "This EM prob entirely forgot abt the event, ran into Skara tailoring shop, and bought the 1st thing that poped up on the NPC list." Whats this name on it? Ok... what sick mind gives players a "Spider's Sac" to wear on our heads after an hour long battle?

Now I know who :heart:. I didn't do another event for another +6 months.
You've come A LONG WAY if this was your 1st event Senior Bennu. Kudos.
Used the armor engraving tool on it 30 mins after I got it.

Spider's Egg Sac.jpg

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In response to a lack of clairty on my part, and confusion on the part of some players. As well as a post on UHall where I am not allowed to post, I issue the following clarification and simplification of the Banner guidelines (See pirate code) for the Atlantic server.

#0: Mesanna's law supercedes everything, she's the boss.

#1: Town Banners can/may be issued to a large player establishment or town that conducts regular PUBLIC player events, venues, or otherwise promote community activity.

#2: If you recieve a Town Banner, you/your establishment agree to be included in the community/EM fiction, storyline, and events. Including but not limited to, RPC visits, EM Visits, invasion, occupation and general shenanigans.

#3: To be considered for a Town Banner, your town/establishment must have documented proof (adverts on stratics and other public venues is a great start) of activity for at least 6 months.

#4: When submitting a banner, you must supply a picture with item numbers and hues (using InsideUO or otherwise) as part of the key. The GM/EM team reserves the right to modify, delete, or reject designs.

#5: Complaints will be met with a general lack of amusement.

#6: Contact the EM Team, NOT Mesanna for help, assistance, and/or questions. She has enough to do, let the EMs help you... going around/over us will be met with the same general lack of amusement.

#7: Banners may/will/can be deleted if the venue has devolved into a guild only/non-public establishment or for inactivity.

#8: Banners will not be granted for your personal vendor mall. That isn't what this program is for.

#9: Historical Banners and sites, such as The Order of the Ebon Skull, Sanctus, the Lair of Claudia Raym and the Republic of Magincia will be kept as long as I am EM as part of the general historical heritage of the shard.

#10: No whining.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Purpose

The purpose of this thread is to maintain a log of characters, fiction and events for the year 2015 so that players who are confused with the plot, need a refresher, or otherwise need to get caught up will have a place to go.

While the 2015 events will reference fiction from my previous 5 years as Atlantic's Event Moderator and even fiction prior to that which I have dragged forth from the long darkness, it will not be a nessessity to be knowledgable about those events to participate or understand the current arc except in the most minute of details.

I hope that this helps. As I have reserved ample space for the entire year (5 posts), you are welcome to post questions or comments below.

The Cast of Characters

Lady Danica Amandine
Grand Commandant of the Knights of the Crux Ansata

The Lady Amandine took over the Knights of the Crux Ansata after the injury and retirement of Lord Simeon when she was but a young Corporal and Squire. Through years of effort, sweat and tears she has earned the respect of her Knights who have supported her through Trial by Jury, Insanity, Spiritual Posessession, and even the brink of Civil War against Lord Dupre in the crisis before King Blackthorn's rise to power. She is strong willed, stern, and when spotted off guard, very obviously sad and rather dejected due to the extreme tragedies of her life. Duty and Justice are most important for her, however after the birth of her daughter Charlotte Wellings her personality has brightened.

Lord Simeon
(Deceased)

Lord Simeon was the last Commandant of the old Knights of the Crux Ansata from the ancient days in the Underworld of the Stygian Abyss. Although now deceased, Lord Simeon is still looked upon fondly and remembered often by long standing members of the current Order of the KotCA. He was Lady Amandine's Knight and Master, as well as adopted father when she was orphaned.

King Blackthorn

The King of Britannia, Lord of all he surveys, Legendary Alchemist, Mage and Arcanist. He is far beyond any of us. Long Live the King!

Serene Meadowlark

A known Humanist, mayor of Cove and suspected terrorist. Her brother Jacobi was killed by the Knights of the Crux Ansata after his attempt on the life of Charlotte Wellings. The Crux Ansata have also killed many of her fellow Humanists and she both fears and dispises them. She is believed to be a shapeshifter and is known to take the form of a Lark.

Addie, Adamu Edom, Lord Adamu Wellings, The Time Lord

During the destruction of Magincia a young boy was somehow caught in a rift in time opened by the terrible events there. Many years later, this same boy was found wandering the empty plains of the island. He was adopted, cared for and raised collectivly by the Knights of the Crux Ansata. Even at such a young age he was found to have abilities and knowledge beyond that of normal beings. He was able to mix tinkering, magic and spirituality into sentient beings and intervene in worldly matters far beyond his scope. In the Kingless Age of Britannia after the death of Queen Dawn he was nearly crowned King of Britannia, just before he took the throne he was collected by the Time Lord and they walked together into the Void.

Years later for him, yet only seconds later for Sosaria he stepped forward from the void a much older man. He stated he had become the Time Lord, but was was tired and needed to rest. So for a time he walked among Sosarians, advised the New King Blackthorn and the first term of Governors. Until the Xornite, Oblivionites and other enemies of our world conspired to form such a danger that Adamu had to step in to stop them. Yet even as he did, he knew he would have to return to his white robe and golden staff. Sometime before he returned he seems to have fathered a child with Lady Amandine.

Be warned. Although Adamu Wellings has a fondness for Britannia and Sosaria. He is not and can not be a friend. He is an infinite and terrible being who values balance, life and survival above all things. He protects existance from the Xorinite, he is a godlike being that has a specific set of undefined rules of unknown origin. As Lord Adamu he has also been known to show Humanist leanings and a distaste for non-humans. While Addie, and Adamu Wellings were good people. In the forms of Adamu Edom and the Time Lord he has been known to act against the wishes, orders and even the best interest of the King and of Britannia as a whole.

The White Hart and The White Hind

It was revealed that the White Hart and the White Hind are aspects of the Time Lord. It is therorized that Adamu Edom uses the split forms of the white deer to skirt/bend the rules and interfear in the Sosarian world in ways which the Time Lord cannot. When a Humanist assassin tried to murder Charlotte Wellings as an infant, the White Hart came to her defense and turned into Adamu for a brief moment. It is not known if the White Hart and Hind have the same sentient and self aware faculties as other beings or if they are simply a shadow or carry over of the watchful eye of the Time Lord.

Cranus of Tehom
(Deceased)

The so called 'Time Keeper" of Sosaria. This being was born at the beginning of time by unknown forces in the primordial waters of life. His only task to 'observe time' so that it could be measured and actually exist, this is thought to prove the theory of Britannian esoteric philosophers that anything which cannot be observed cannot exist. He was killed at his own request by the Knights of the Crux Ansata. It was a very sad day. His true form is unknwon, but he was always percieved as a gigantic blue Dragon.

Sheon the Infinite

The child, or ressurected spirit of Cranus of Tehom. Sheon is both male, and female. And switches back and forth, his/her form always changing. Sheon was raised from an egg found at the death of Cranus of Tehom, and cared for. He is of a variety of colors, and has always shown himself in the form of a dragon like his preticessor Cranus. He enjoys eating Xorinite wisps, and is quite like an Oracle for the Knights of the Crux Ansata.

Charlotte Wellings

Charlotte is the young daughter of Lady Danica Amandine and Lord Adamu Edom Wellings. She has a keen sense of her surroundings and the worlds of Sosaria. She has been shown to be able to hear the heartfelt desires and unspoken calls for help from emense distances.

Ankh'et Erovin'ge
(Ahhn-ket ero-veen-G)

Very little is currently known about the Handmaiden of Lilith called Ankh'et Erovin'ge. She was found in the city of Umbra as a living human preforming a ritual at the shrine of the Ebon Skull nearby. The ritual turned her into a horrible Lich. She worships the marriage of Oblivion and Lilith, Void and Unmaking.

The Humanists

Believers in the superiority of Humanity and the inferiority of so called lesser races. Elves, Orcs, Daemons (Gargoyles), and others are seen as impure and obsticals in the path of the advancement of humanity. While at times offshoot wins and rogue factions of their group have turned violent, Humanists for the most part are peaceful colonists currently in the process of colonizing Ilshenar, a place they feel they can live quietly and peacefully set apart from other races.

The Non-Sosarian Entities

Aliens. Yes really.

The Xorinite

The true name of wisps is Xorinite. They share a collective consiousness but are ruled by the Xorinite Queen. All known wisps are/have been Xorinite. They covet the Sosarian plane of existance and seek to have it destroyed entirely.

The Bennu

I am the Bennu, the Heart-Soul, the guide among the stars...

EM Taweret

The strong silent Type. Has a fondness for pink and wears a necklace with a lark and a wren embracing.

Last edited:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Events of January 2015.

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 8pm Eastern @ Castle Blackthorn's Courtyard
"A Shadow Remains"

Plot Synopsis: Lady Amadine requested that her daughter Charlotte be taken on a tour of Luna for her 6th birthday. the Knights of the Crux Ansata took her to Luna and they walked the streets with the familiar wonderment of children. After a while, Charlotte seemed distracted, she said she could hear the voices of people in pain, screaming for help to the south east.

The child Charlotte was taken back to Britain, and the Knights went to investigate Umbra. There they found many risen spirits that had been awoken from their eternal rest. To the north they found among the scattered remains of the once powerful Oblivionites the Ebon Skull, a sect of the Handmaidens of Lilith who seemed to be in the middle of a ritual.

The ritual was lead by a human woman named Ankh'et Erovin'ge who after reciting the litanny of the Entropic Chant, took her own life and then rose to life as a White Lich.

I am the thorn in the foot, I am the blur in the sight
I am the worm at the root, I am the thief in the night
I am the rat in the wall, the leper that leers at the gate
I am the ghost in the hall, herald of horror and hate
I am the rust on the corn, I am the smut on the wheat
Laughing man's labor to scorn, weaving a web for his feet.
I am canker and mildew and blight, danger and death and decay
The rot of the rain by night, the blast of the sun by day
I warp and wither with drought, I work in the swamp's foul yeast
I bring the plague from the south and leprosy from the east
I am the shrill cold spirit that you feel after dark
I am the chaos that tears stars apart.
You cannot escape me
You cannot defeat me
You can only embrace me
Etheng!

The Handmaidens then turned to Hags and attacked those observing the ritual. Later in Umbra, Ankh'et reached into the sand underneath the city and summoned a host of Greed Elementals to 'reward' the knights for their heroic efforts. She then fled, leaving the Knights in the Street.

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 8pm Eastern @ Castle Blackthorn's Courtyard
"The Golden Guardians"

Strange Undead Knights whos bones had been gilded with solid gold marched into the City of Luna. The Knights of the Crux Ansata followed clues to Umbra where they met a woman mourning the loss of her husband. It was revealed that Ankh'et Erovin'ge had put a spell of some sort to gather all her former lovers to her, where she murdered them and turned them into these Golden Guardians. The Crux Ansata then searched the city and found a strange cave to the north guarded by the same monsters of gold.

Inside Ankh'et Erovin'ge, released her Guardians to battle the Crux Ansata!

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 8pm Eastern @ Castle Blackthorn's Courtyard
"Death Becomes Her"

Little Charlotte Wellings found a book among her fathers things, saying that the book 'called out to her'. After reading the book Lady Amandine sent the Crux Ansata to look for any other relatives of the Wellings family, or information about the family.

A Note to Charlotte, from Adamu Edom Wellings

Chronologically it should be noted that while I write these words long before your birth, know that I know you dear little girl, and that I will always watch over you. You have many questions I am sure, questions that your mother cannot answer, questions that I too in your time cannot answer either. A confusing notion, I understand.

However know that the man I am now, as of this writing is not the same man as who will father you, nor the same boy who was nearly crowned King, nor am I the terrible creature of balance that marches us all forward to our inevitable end. Rather instead, I am the man who stood this morning upon the soft grass of that once empty field of Britain and dispatched one of the greatest threats to Sosaria ever, in doing so broke the conditions my other selves have placed upon my retirement. They will come for me soon, and they will judge me. A terrible thing to stand judgment over ones self, a moment within an infinite number of moments, with the benefit of both hindsight and foresight, to look at the whole of an infinite and immortal life and stand in judgment over it. I do not envy myself, to stand to be judged for breaking my promise, nor do I relish the thought of standing in judgment over myself for the same. Instead, dear daughter, I write to you.

As you progress through your life, small steps. You will have many triumphs, and many defeats. You will meet those who will build you up for their own pleasure, and those who will tear you down for the same. Know that even in your alone times, you are never apart from me. You are a piece of me, a piece of the infinite circle of time as we all are. The immortal Sosarians, it is no wonder such terrible things befall us, it is unnatural for any being to live forever. Our trappings, our simple lives, always invaded by terrible creatures of jealousy. Xorinite, Oblivion, Fractures in Time, Monsters from the Void, However the worst of these are your fellow Sosarians. These people do not understand the power they have over this world, I doubt they will ever recognize it. They have a panache for squandering it over petty things.

Know this, daughter. The Wellings family is an ancient one, our line stretches back long before the Kingdoms united, the times of the old Kings, of the dark chaos that reigned then. Back to the lands of Dragons and their rule and hold over us all. Our names have changes, Welles, Wellings, Wellington, Wellingham, Wells, Wellenbath and Welluns. All branches of a single circular root. My root, I was the first, and I was the last, until you. You are the heir of all these things, one day soon you will understand what this means, what it will cost you, and what responsibility it will weigh upon you. For now however, I wish only to say, that I love you, seek out your family, seek them out and the faces that look out at you will be mine, just as they will be yours. Family, branches of the tree that is we.

Seek them out.

A book was found in Britain's First Library that lead the Crux Ansata to Trinsic...

On the Family of the Well, by Herald of Castle Britain

The House of Welluns, Wellingham, and Welles. A noble family with deep roots within Sosaria. Most lines as of this writing are extinct, with the departure of the saved boy Addie Wellings of Magincia as an adult into the void only a single line now remains. This author is sad to say that the woman, Demeroth Welluns is both childless and a widow. This great house of our land is soon to fall into extinction.

There are many myths and legends of this house and its various descendants. They have been the majority holders of the fabled Ouroboros rings throughout history, their root “Well” hints at the primordial waters of the Tehom from which the very land beneath our feet once sprung.

With the exception of the child Addie, none have ever held great office of import, they have always been advisors, powers of advisement behind the great powers of Britannia and beyond. Some would call this a conspiracy, or some dark design for power, however, this author believes something far, far different. Should this vast reaching family ever truly have had such dark designs, surely such a plan would have come to fruition by now. Yet they have always been at the right place at the right time, allowing others to be the heroes, bowing to others as King, and backing away when others wish to lead.

One sacred branch of the Well, had long cared for the Chamber of Virtue in Britain, from its initial building until the destruction of Magincia. And that great calamity sealed the family’s fate into extinction. For the bulk of the family lines converged upon Magincia in the years prior to it’s fall. Cousins, aunts, uncles, all blissfully unawares of their distant familial connections. And when the city fell to dust, so did the family.

From sheer grief did the widow Demeroth never remarry after the loss of her young husband, never another man did she take, and never a child will she bare.

She can be seen often, upon the beaches of the barrier island of Trinsic, looking east into the sea. Some say she is looking for her husband to come home. Some say she is simply seeking the bravery to step out into the ocean itself and end her grief. Yet, all roads lead to the same conclusion. She is the last thread of this dying family, and we Sosarians are lesser for it.

The beaches of Trinsic were empty, It was revealed that Demeroth Welluns had tied 5 years or more prior and was buried in the old forgotten Trinsic Graveyard.

Upon arriving the Crux Ansata encountered Ankh'et Erovin'ge. The Liche Queen of Lilith told them to not be so greedy, for it would be their downfall, then opened a gate and told them not to go in for the sake of greed.

Through the gate an ancient forgotten temple was re-discovered, and battle was waged against a Golden Guardian and servants of Lilith.

Sheon the Infinite then showed, to warn the people that they should not be in such forgotten places, and that some things and places are best left forgotten. He then opened a whirlpool in the water to take the Crux Ansata back to Britain.

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 8pm Eastern @ Castle Blackthorn's Courtyard
"A Plague Upon Your House"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.