• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Atlantic Artisian Collection[top floor display] and the Trammel Tower if any Interest

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
full 2017 2018 xmas artisian rewards as well as the full set of boxes 99 in total 2-100 ..numbers no.1 and no.101 do not exsist either year...the full top floor display if any interest

selling the trammel tower itself nice and remote next to the mountains above trinsic...again if any interest

let me know any sensible offer for either or both...i do use the tower but can quickly emoty the other 3 /4 floors into my other tower resisdence... 677577087

atl tower.png

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no interest in either

thought the trammel tower may have got a little ......im thinking i maybe got suckered in by the recent 1818 high price trammel plots...i guess dont belive everything u read

oh well back to sorting idoc loot boxes out