• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] ATL - Fully Trained 9x120 Legendary Black Disco/AI Cu Sidhe - Auction Ends 11/11 10:10PM EST

Cactus_Tony

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Auctioning off this monster Disco/AI Black Cu Sidhe. He was tamed by me at 593HP and I squeezed every single point out of him to create what I would consider the most optimal point spread for a Disco/Chiv + AI Cu Sidhe. He is fully trained 9x120 and located on Atlantic shard.

[AUCTION OVER]
Ends: 11/11 Sunday 10:10pm EST
WINNER - @Kas

Reserve: 250m
Highest Bid: 400m @Kas
No Buyout

Increments 10m, 10 min rule applies

DiscoDoggo.png

Last edited:

Cactus_Tony

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Why is the not so low? Just curious, since I usually take mine to 350.
I assume you meant INT? Because it's a dump stat for a chiv/disco AI cu. It is absolutely not worth investing points over things like HP/Mana/MR/HPR/etc. If you have extra points at the end of your build then dump them into it, otherwise it would be a waste (probably is regardless). The only time I invest heavily into INT on a pet is for PVP magery mastery nightmares.

Also - Final day of auction, to the top!

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
This Cu is perfectly made, and Int is just fine. The MP regen from 370 int vs 290 in is negligible difference. Hugely more important is the 120 Focus and 120 Med.
This is a super-professionally made Cu, of a black color, that in my opinion is a little underpriced. This was a high stats dog that is black : Price for that alone is high.
Then add the scrolls and the effort to 120 the pet, that is a significant job.
This is a really awesome dog, I wish I could afford to buy it, I would do so in a flash.

Don't take him off auction, wait till the weekend is over. GL

Cactus_Tony

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
10 minute rule in now in effect, auction extended to 10:10pm. If anyone bids between 10:00 and 10:10 I will only extend the auction one more time. Good luck!

Cactus_Tony

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Auction has ended with the winner @Kas

Thank you to all the bidders during this auction.

I've sent you a PM Kas with my ICQ, thanks!