• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] -ATL- EM PROMETHIUM SASH -ATL-

• Thread starter Lord Of The Abyss
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Lord Of The Abyss

I got a Rare Grey Sash on Atlantic. Did anyone else get grey?
I also got the blue's as well but just 1 grey.
[/IMG]

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can dye the blue ones gray with a fresh bought dye tub from NP tailors. There not gonna be worth anymore than the blue.

L

Lord Of The Abyss

It's more of a silverish grey. Like a RAIDERS Silver color.
[/IMG]

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Didn't get 1 before they changed it but i saw 1 of the 1st ones and dyed 1 with a fresh dye tub. They looked the same to me but ill upload picture of mine to help compare

(this 1 isnt from before they changed em to blue, this is just dyed with an unused dye tub from a tailor NPC)

Attachments

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's more of a silverish grey. Like a RAIDERS Silver color.
[/IMG]
no it isnt i got one too, its the same exact color as if you craft a body sash with regular cloth, stop trying to make something that isnt rare into a rare, your PC is 100-500k

L

Lord Of The Abyss

Didn't get 1 before they changed it but i saw 1 of the 1st ones and dyed 1 with a fresh dye tub. They looked the same to me but ill upload picture of mine to help compare

(this 1 isnt from before they changed em to blue, this is just dyed with an unused dye tub from a tailor NPC)
nice try, mine looks totaly dif and it says EM Promethium.and to the other dil dont be a hater cause you didnt get one. If it's worth anything it'll be worth what someone is willing to pay. :pie:

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dude its not any different than a regular sash color.. Lemme screenshot it ingame ill post my dyed 1 next to ur undyed 1 side by side to prove this to u.

And BTW the 1 i posted a pic of is the EM sash i just didnt post the title too cuz its waste of time just to compare.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For a color that is barely a noticeable difference from in game colors? id pay 600k !!! Really, if you have to squint at your screen to tell if somethings "rare" who the hell would really care? Now if it were crazy tie dye or something it might be worth something.

Sept

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one too, as far as I can see it is almost identical, if not totally identical to a player created sash, bar the name.

sorry