• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Assorted Goodies [Tinker's legs, Night Eyes, Obsidian Earrings, etc]

V

Verthandi

I'd like to auction off the following items:

Animated Legs of the Insane Tinker 50mil current bid (Roland Of Gilead)
Night Eyes (x2) (reserve 2mil)
Resonant Staff of Enlightenment
Legacy of Despair
The Impaler's Pick
Cavalry's Folly 5 mil current bid (Roland of Gilead)
Light in the Void
Jackal's Collar 2.5mil current bid (Roland Of Gilead)
3.0 Wrestling SOT

Please post your bids below, or contact me by PM/ICQ 587158358 (please let me know who you are if you IM me so I don't assume you're spam!). I'll be listing current bids above, and if I receive any bids at close time I'll extend bidding time for that item another 10 minutes. Bidding will end Monday 17th May at 8PM London time.

V

Verthandi

Thanks. :)

The auction will end today (Monday) at 8PM London time.

K

King Frankie

Why not answer icq we could have made the deal so much faster :p

V

Verthandi

I'm removing the earrings entirely for now-- that isn't how auctions work and I'd rather run a clean & simple one that's fair to everyone including myself, which is why I didn't simply sell them while they were up for bidding.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

K

King Frankie

Sry i can still buy them at 15m. Was some wierd missunderstanding between me and miority. PM dont seem to work anymore i just get error msgs :(

P

Professor Moriarty

I'm removing the earrings entirely for now-- that isn't how auctions work and I'd rather run a clean & simple one that's fair to everyone including myself, which is why I didn't simply sell them while they were up for bidding.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
As it was only me and frankie bidding on the earrings you could have just reset the bid to 0 rather than take it off all together.

Thats the problem with an autction. If people find the item in game cheeper the auction kinda falls down when one of the main bidders pull out.

V

Verthandi

Closed. Thanks for your bids. :)

Roland of Gilead:
Animated Legs of the Insane Tinker 50mil
Cavalry's Folly 5 mil
Jackal's Collar 2.5mil

I'll be contacting you shortly!

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like auctions over then?Im excited to get my items if u wanna icq me i will be glad to meet up :) 124324525 is my icq thx m8 :)Roland