• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ask and Answer Thread

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Do you have questions regarding the game? If so, leave them here and we'll try to answer them the best we can.

Cheers!

V

van helsing

i know its a 1 house per account and if you play more than 1 shard you should be able to have a house per account on all the shards you play regularly im saying this because i was caught up in the middle of the housing change

D

Dor of Sonoma

i know its a 1 house per account and if you play more than 1 shard you should be able to have a house per account on all the shards you play regularly im saying this because i was caught up in the middle of the housing change
*grins*

As a 10-year UO veteran, I certainly agree with your sentiment!

However, I fear that you may be confused: this forum is about Pirates of the Burning Sea...a wondrous game of Pirates, Navies, Sea Battles and player-run Economy - but one that does not currently offer houses. ;-)