• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Aside from the Lockdown Bug

F

Fannkiba

So "Aside from the Lockdown bug" has anyone else had the problem where you don't see what the seeds are?

When I mouse over seeds (even after they are planted) it says "A Vibrant Error [MegaCliloc] : StringID Not Found : #number#"

Sometimes I get lucky and it will say like Orfluer Flower after the Number. But its like this for all the new plants, and seeds. And even when I'm looking at someone elses plants...

Soo, anyone else?

D

DHMagicMan_1

Nope. You got me there...

I only see "Peculuar" or "Fragrant" seeds before planting and then they have all be growing fine, but I'm a backpack gardener so I haven't been affected by the lock-down issue.

Orfluers shouldn't be able to grow any seeds, and before stage seven you wouldn't know what they were, so you'd only see a "Vibrant seed, seedling, sapling... etc"... after stage 7, 8 and 9 you just Deco them because they will never grow seeds or produce pollen so I'm not sure at what point you are getting the error you are describing.

Never seen it though.

F

Fannkiba

I see this error even when they are in the pile of monster loot. I cannot see if its Peculiar or Frargrant. Even when they are planted I still see this error. And when they become fully grown the error line is still there.

Sure it will say A Vibrant, but it Says a Vibrant Error and then the error code.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Me neither. I do not see the plants as you do.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you patched to the latest versions? KR is build 6.0.10.0, and 2D is 2.55.0.3 (patch 71) I believe. If you are not up to date, you can get those kind of errors.

F

Fannkiba

Well is there a way to get the latest patch? because the updater isn't downloading anything.

This is the reason though. I need to update my client but the updater isn't doing it

F

Flora Green

Sometimes I get lucky and it will say like Orfluer Flower after the Number. But its like this for all the new plants, and seeds. And even when I'm looking at someone elses plants...

Soo, anyone else?
I WISH I had that error! :D Can't help you though. I always see either fragrant or peculiar.

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something to try, in your UO folder, check the patch folder and delete what ever is downloaded into it, it may trigger a new download of the patch. I actually had to uninstall and reinstall for the latest patch, I got an error in patching that I couldn't fix.

F

Fannkiba

AH! It seems to be working fine now. That whole bit about patching improperly seemed to have done the trick.

Thanks alot, even though it ended up not being a problem with botany =P

I look forward to seeing many plants the way they are meant to be seen!