• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ashen Vendetta *ORDER GUILD* Ex - DaoC(Mordred)/AoC(Set)/EQ(Innoruuk)

T

Thedefiant

Guild Recruitment Thread for:
Ashen Vendetta

Realm:
Order

Approx. # of Members wanted for launch day:

Guild Leader:
TheDefiant – Age 23

Guild Leader Experience: (Read only should you care)
Over the course or 10 years I have played many MMO’s. Starting with Everquest as my roots I learned to follow leadership and decide what I needed to do to make their job easier. As time passed I moved to various other MMO’s such as Shadowbane, Star Wars Galaxies, and Earth & Beyond*laugh*. In those games I started to engage in leadership positions, I led many successful raids both PvP and PvE. Around the same time I found the greatest MMO I have ever played… Dark Age of Camelot…. Their I fell in love with PvP and have never wanted to PvE again. I Played Mordred(PvP) server from the day it was launched and was an officer in many top guilds throughout the history of the server, as well as leading a select few myself. As Mordred faded away I switch to playing arenas in WoW, where I led multiple teams to gladiator position including many of the core of Ashen Vendetta. Finally playing Age of Conan I assisted in progressing our guild to #1 on server as far as pvp and pve progression, the game faded quickly from enjoyable and have decided to not play anything till WaR is released.

Guild Goals:
To Progress to top end PvP for our selected server. We have chosen Order due to overwhelming numbers seeming to be joining Destruction. We like to have competition and welcome it! Basically our goals are short and sweet, we want the best possible pvp team like everyone else. The difference is we have a group that incorporates others quickly into it, we are able to give out strategy and tactics prior to engagement and use those lessons on the battlefield rather than running aimlessly into the mix.

Guild Requirements:

Time zone: U.S. Players only unless you play U.S. Primetime hours.
Voice Communication: Ventrillo REQUIRED, Working mic REQUIRED
Attitude: Competitive, with the ability to learn.

http://ashenvendetta.guildlaunch.com
Apply Today.
-TD