• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Artisan Festival

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Thank You fellow citizens of the world for making us 2 for 2 on the finished holiday trees. Let's keep this train going !

upload_2017-12-7_17-32-51.png

upload_2017-12-7_17-32-20.png

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
upload_2017-12-12_17-54-33.png

Yew - Check
Vesper - Check
Trinsic - Check
Skara - X
New Magincia - Check
Moonglow - Check
Minoc - X
Jhelom - Check
Britain - Check

7 out of 9 reached the Star Level !

upload_2017-12-12_17-55-42.png

Last edited:

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I find it fascinating that the two cities that have not finished the tree, were both cities with recent governor races.
*rubs chin*
hmmmm, VERY Interesting ....

upload_2017-12-25_15-52-43.png

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Unlike Skara however, Minoc was the weekend of Christmas when most players have more important things to worry about. No idea what happened to Skara..

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Dat cood b. Da udder ting mez wuz tinkin iz sum hummiez is runnin ouda bodz ta finizh dem. Mez not uh die hard BOD'r but mez been tozzin wut mez can. Shook da lazt ub mez sabed ub wunz on da Magincia tree. So ip mez gitz more dun mez gunna tozz dem on. Figgered der mite b more slakerz like mez out der !!!

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ya'll may be right, but I will watching to see if my suspicions are correct

upload_2017-12-26_17-10-44.png

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Well it turns out my suspicions about the unfinished trees and the town's with governor's races were incorrect.
As Britain DID finish its tree to make Chesapeake 7 for 9 on getting the big tree with a star and gifts for Christmas.
Yew, Vesper, Trinsic, New Magincia, Moonglow, Jhelom, and Britain all made it to the end.

That is GOOD, as this proves that there is no petty agendas... no sandbagging ....or sitting on bods.... or not turning them in to certain towns..... no evil intentions here on this shard.
So that is GOOD that this is NOT happening with our trees in all of our towns.

GOOD Job everyone!

Skara Brae and Minoc did not reach the final stage, and that is NOT GOOD.
7 out of 9 is only 77.7% success rate, and is not acceptable to this citizen of the world

We should strive for perfection and reach a goal of 100% next year in every town.
I see no reason why we cannot achieve this, especially since we know that there is no petty agenda.... no sandbagging ... no sitting on bods... not turning them in to certain towns... and no evil intentions on Chesapeake

Merry Christmas !
& A Happy New Year !

Naitch
2017 Citizen of the World

upload_2018-1-2_20-56-13.png